• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Granny Smith apple and crunchy peanut butter

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ugh. I went to my favorite Vietnamese shop and and bought 4 sandwiches for $8.25 (buy 3, get one free). Lovely crusty bread filled with good meats and fresh veggies in a lovely light sauce. I have no fridge in the place I'm staying and they would get all soggy anyway. So, I ate all of them today. I'm so carby and bloated.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Salad of mixed greens, peeled and seeded cucumbers, turkey, bacon, and brown rice, with lemon chive dressing, and a baguette.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ugh. I went to my favorite Vietnamese shop and and bought 4 sandwiches for $8.25 (buy 3, get one free). Lovely crusty bread filled with good meats and fresh veggies in a lovely light sauce. I have no fridge in the place I'm staying and they would get all soggy anyway. So, I ate all of them today. I'm so carby and bloated.
I suddenly picture Qlippoth as Shaggy
tumblr_mrb4ux9O361qaobbko1_500.gif

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Salad of mixed greens, peeled and seeded cucumbers, turkey, bacon, and brown rice, with lemon chive dressing, and a baguette.

This sounds really good, as does what [MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION] got.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It was delicious.

This morning: a gluten-free waffle, toasted crispy, spread lightly with ghee, topped with an egg over easy and sprinkled with crunchy sea salt and herbs de provence.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have rediscovered yogurt with fruit on the bottom after a hiatus of many years. My digestive system isn't racist against yogurt, it seems.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eating roast chicken and drinking coffee.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chicken wrapped with prosciutto, basil, and provolone with mom's home made marinara sauce.