• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Zucchini

4127courgettes_zucchini.jpg

Fuck cucumbers. Warty bitter tasting pieces of shit. No wonder you're often pickled.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
probably one of my favorite meal combinations.

images

(too hungry to take pix of my own/stole this photo. Rainbow roll. - salmon, shrimp, tuna, avocado, brown rice, seaweed, crab, cucumber- & mine has some spicy shit on top of it all)

accompanied by:

goslings-di-ginger-beer--69203p.jpg

If I'm still hungry after, I might have a scoop of this:

Frozen-Nonfat-AfterDarkChocolate-16oz_350x270.png

To go with a warm cup of black coffee; specifically this kind:

00025500070445_full.jpg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
images

(too hungry to take pix of my own/stole this photo. Rainbow roll. - salmon, avocado, brown rice, seaweed, crab, cucumber- & mine has some spicy shit on top of it)

accompanied by:

goslings-di-ginger-beer--69203p.jpg

If I'm still hungry after, I might have a scoop of this:

Frozen-Nonfat-AfterDarkChocolate-16oz_350x270.png

To go with a warm cup of black coffee; specifically this kind:

00025500070445_full.jpg

what this actually looks good.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
not all the way, kermit

I was gonna try to come up with a quasi-clever retort involving some random kermit picture.. but the creepy one that came up rendered me speechless.

So, here.

kermit-the-frog-cupcake-small.jpg

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Toast with Marmite, avocado, and fried egg on top. My most recent favorite snack.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Subs tonight! I had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, and hot dogs and cheese and crackers for lunch.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
nevermind changed my mind and decided i didn't want to cook because than i'd have to clean so i'm just gonna be hungry

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Snack.. 2 squares of this:

392977_large.png

They've come out w/a 99% one I'm dying to try for s'mores/can't find yet

to go with a cup of hot regular coffee, 1 packet of splenda & a bit of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

Man, I used to drink almost a pot of coffee a day. I can only take 2 cups in one day, now. Stomach just doesn't like it any more than that.
Less seems more enjoyable, for some reason now, too. Like having it feels like either a nice comforting thing in the morning or just some kind of special quiet break midday.. like the stupid commercials try to depict on TV. Fuck you, TV. I feel this way cuz I feel this way. Not because of your influence./hipster

G

Glycerine

I had a Greek yogurt/whey powder/raspberry smoothie for breakfast. Turkey lunch meat for lunch. Half-pound cheeseburger and baked beans for dinner. Strawberries for dessert.