• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I was going to have a scone for breakfast, but my dog ate it. :laugh:

Beorn

Permabanned
I love eating Greek food on a late sunny Sunday afternoon. A little each of falafel, dolmades, and spanakopita for an appetizer then a gyro pita for the main. All of it washed down with a refreshing Pilsner Urquel. Plus I get to look forward to the other half of my gyro for dinner. I'm very happy. :)

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Soon, French fries and hot dogs. AMURRICA!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
last night my room mate made turkey chili that was amazing, rolls, and brown rice and we had chocolate cake with butter cream icing for dessert mm mm mmm

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
today I ate (through out the day):turkey chili,turkey burgers,mixture of peas,leeks,and green peas,fudge striped cookies,and mac and cheese

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just had lunch: lentil soup, crackers, carrots, and a chocolate chip cookie for dessert.

kyli_ryan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2wX
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Breakfast on the go nuts--- though it has yogurt covered raisins... I hate raisins :(

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did OT today at work. Wanted a quick supper, so I fried up some beef liver. I don't know what people find off about offal.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
images

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Broccoli and cauliflower baked in garlic and olive oil, a portion of grilled cod loin, and some Mujaddara.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Half of a cheesy broccoli baked potato, turkey, bacon, American cheese and spinach on toasted wheat bread with the crusts cut off, coke.