• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
shells and cheese reheated with bacon grease mixed with sausage-heart attack waiting to happen but so good

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Doritos-Jacked-RanchHot.jpg

gromit

likes this
Operation clean out my freezer/pantry. I am eating a Trader Joe's frozen chana masala plus some quinoa plus some frozen spinach cooked with garlic. Not a bad little meal.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
a calzone with mozerella,romano,ricotta,olives,mushrooms,pepperoni,salami,ham,sausage

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I scored 2 13 oz. bags of sunflower seeds for $3 from Walgreens today. Mmmm ranch flavored.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
a calzone with mozerella,romano,ricotta,olives,mushrooms,pepperoni,salami,ham,sausage

My dear Purple Chicken,

When I look at what you eat weeks after weeks, I'm starting to feel a bit concerned about your possible cholesterol intake. :shock:

Have you ever considered to try healthier foods?

For instance, are you aware that sausages, ham, bacon or charcuterie (especially with cheese) should not be eaten every day?
I don't mean to forbid them (I appreciate them from time to time), but they're not supposed to be your main dish most of the time.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eggwhite/spinach/nonfat cheddar omelette, with a dash of spicy salsa on top.
French vanilla coffee. (Black. 2 stevia packets)
Gala apple.

(+ meds/supplements: spironolactone, meloxicam, bactrim ds, fish oil, turmeric, zinc, grape seed extract, bromelain)

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Anyway:

Today I ate cod's back (dos de cabillaud) with tomatoes, eggplants, onions, olives, and a little rice.

Then I had a chicory salad with hearts of palm, anchovies, red peppers, and a zest of balsamic vinegar.

That's typical of my home cooking: I try to avoid processed or industrial food (=junk food)... I like to prepare or cook ingredients I see, I touch, I smell, and really know where they come from... you know, for instance when I read somebody here uses a generic "salsa sauce", can they tell me what is really inside this sauce?

Some people need yoga to calm them down. But I need cooking as a recreational activity: it's very relaxing. Somehow, you could say I'm very French. :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
My dear Purple Chicken,

When I look at what you eat weeks after weeks, I'm starting to feel a bit concerned about your possible cholesterol intake. :shock:

For instance, are you aware that sausages, ham, bacon or charcuterie (especially with cheese) should not be eaten every day?
I don't mean to forbid them (I appreciate them from time to time), but they're not supposed to be your main dish most of the time.
funny you should say that my list last week was full of healthy shit, i just haven't gone to the store since i made it View attachment 9531

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
My dear Purple Chicken,

funny you should say that my list last week was full of healthy shit, i just haven't gone to the store since i made it:
chicken
ground turkey
hamburger buns
goat cheese
greek seasoning
bib lettuce (or other big leaf lettuce for lettuce wraps)
caesar dressing
sesame oil
rice vinegar
srichia
oranges
tomatoes
frozen vegetables
mint
red onion
bean sprouts
coffee
milk
creamer
plain yogurt

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These:

IMG_0240.JPG

I threw away the olives.. because fuck those things.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On Monday, I made stovetop, non-Kraft macaroni and cheese. The recipe called for eggs. I did not have any. I suspected that the eggs were primarily in there as a thickener.

I did have corn starch. I substituted corn starch. The substitution was perfect. The only difference was that the cheese sauce was slightly less rich.

I consider the experiment a resounding success. Kitchen wizard status confirmed.

tumblr_m7levdbYqd1rzq0zio1_400.png

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lean char sui made with pork tenderloin cut into medallions
a stir fry of chinese egg noodles, red bell peppers and peas
a cabbage salad

:wubbie: