• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Breakfast.

0214131127_zps75b416c1.jpg

Oatmeal made w/ unsweetened vanilla almond milk, honey, cinnamon & ginger.
5.5oz can Low Sodium V8 juice.
Coffee w/sugarfree peppermint mocha cream [a little too white this morning, I like it darker]

meds: Spironolactone, Bactrim DS, Adderall XR, Naproxen
supplements: Fish Oil, L-lysine, Ginger, Turmeric (+ Piperine to aid in absorption), Bromelain, Grape Seed Extract, Glucosamine/Chondroitin + MSM complex.
(most of these supplements help with wound healing &/or osteoarthritis- decided after much research to stop the Naproxen when this bottle's empty, & just take the supplements in its place)

(bottle of water)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ I miss Adderall. :( And what's with all the pills behind the V8?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ I miss Adderall. :(

Do you miss it for medicinal purposes or for recreational use? /curious, there's no wrong answer.

My friends used to get high off that, or their younger siblings' Ritalin.. but it never gave me a speedy/euphoric feeling. Just calms my mind/helps me focus. Helps narrow down the spy network of a wall of TV screens all flicking channels at once down to one or two, haha. Or helps blend them all into one big picture. My analogy sucks, nevermind.. I'm supposed to be on 50mg a day but I take half that amount. The whole 50mg killed my appetite, & my creativity.

And what's with all the pills behind the V8?

:laugh: ..those are fake stones to keep the fake candles company in this little rectangular decorative.. thing.. on the coffee table. ISFJ mother's, not mine.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you miss it for medicinal purposes or for recreational use? /curious, there's no wrong answer.

My friends used to get high off that, or their younger siblings' Ritalin.. but it never gave me a speedy/euphoric feeling. Just calms my mind/helps me focus. Helps narrow down the spy network of a wall of TV screens all flicking channels at once down to one or two, haha. Or helps blend them all into one big picture. My analogy sucks, nevermind.. I'm supposed to be on 50mg a day but I take half that amount. The whole 50mg killed my appetite, & my creativity.

I got it as a prescription, because they decided I had ADD or some shit, but I decided to take it whenever I damn well pleased.

Permabanned
Ya, its awsum. Just add bit of tuna, fake crab, mayo, parsley & others spices, tomato, lettuce, and some egg for extra flavor.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
0214131127_zps75b416c1.jpg

Oatmeal made w/ unsweetened vanilla almond milk, honey, cinnamon & ginger.
5.5oz can Low Sodium V8 juice.
Coffee w/sugarfree peppermint mocha cream [a little too white this morning, I like it darker]

meds: Spironolactone, Bactrim DS, Adderall XR, Naproxen
supplements: Fish Oil, L-lysine, Ginger, Turmeric (+ Piperine to aid in absorption), Bromelain, Grape Seed Extract, Glucosamine/Chondroitin + MSM complex.
(most of these supplements help with wound healing &/or osteoarthritis- decided after much research to stop the Naproxen when this bottle's empty, & just take the supplements in its place)

(bottle of water)

I remember telling someone how much I loved oatmeal and they asked me if I was a college student or something *eyeroll* Non oatmeal eaters are weird anyways.

I just fnished a baked potato with chives. I put waaay too much butter and used too much sour cream. I love potato skins. I ate all the middle first and saved the skin for last.

*Offers Lex a sammich*

Permabanned
Breakfast

orange, apple, banana, carrot, ginger, walnuts, wholewheat flakes, nestum, muesli, chocolate chips, pineapple juice, water

Jaguar

The question is - what do I want to eat but do not have in my house? I think I'm going to pick up some grilled chicken.