• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Amy's Palak Paneer and a chicken leg.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
chicken, bacon artichoke pizza with spinach leaves and Parmesan cheese from papa murphys.

chickenbaconartichokepizza425.jpg

and salad. nom nom nom nom nom.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my attempted food log, let's see how much longer I can keep this up for. I didn't include candy.. lol

1/15
spicy hamachi roll & cucumber roll
8 oz ribeye steak, salad (lettuce, cherry tomatoes, white mushrooms, hard boiled egg), baked potato
small soft serve ice cream
poppy seed muffin
ramen noodles

1/16
2 packs ramen noodles

1/17
cucumber&tuna avocado rolls
chocolate donut

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
dessert.

Granny Smith apple &

0119130017.jpg

(Bactrim DS, Spironolactone, l-lysine, turmeric, grapeseed extract, zinc, fish oil, & naproxen.)

Don't mind my haggard hands. Little dry, & I experience varying degrees of Raynaud's phenomenon, where the edge of my hands/up my fingers look like I dipped them in boiling water, sometimes. Just a cosmetic nuisance.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ

Do you have any tricks for swallowing those darn things? I take fish oil and a multivitamin when I can manage it but apparently my throat is too tiny for the fish oil capsule and 50% of the time it gets stuck. Some times this only results in an annoying feeling for a while but there have been times when it's gotten stuck higher up and I eventually puke if it doesn't GTFO.

Anyway. I'm eating banana and oranges.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you have any tricks for swallowing those darn things? I take fish oil and a multivitamin when I can manage it but apparently my throat is too tiny for the fish oil capsule and 50% of the time it gets stuck. Some times this only results in an annoying feeling for a while but there have been times when it's gotten stuck higher up and I eventually puke if it doesn't GTFO.

Anyway. I'm eating banana and oranges.

Huge gulps of water with it.

I also lack tonsils to get in the way, and don't have much of a gag reflex at all- which actually is terrible when you're really nauseated and would feel better if only you could vomit.. and if/when you finally do, it's violent, petichiae around your mouth/eyes, etc.
/tmi

I just finished a square of chili dark chocolate.
:edit: make that two.

Last edited:

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
[MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION]

I got curious and decided to look it up and apparently it's ok to break open the fish oil and drink it without the capsule. I guess that might be nasty to some people but I love the smell of fish actually since I've caught and cleaned many. If I'm not bothered by fish slime and worm guts, I doubt that fish oil would do me in.

I'm eating another orange. Is it possible to eat too many oranges? :shrug:

Edit: I just tried one. It was actually tasty. Was similar to a grilled trout with the skin still on it.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION]

I got curious and decided to look it up and apparently it's ok to break open the fish oil and drink it without the capsule. I guess that might be nasty to some people but I love the smell of fish actually since I've caught and cleaned many. If I'm not bothered by fish slime and worm guts, I doubt that fish oil would do me in.

I'm eating another orange. Is it possible to eat too many oranges? :shrug:

Edit: I just tried one. It was actually tasty. Was similar to a grilled trout with the skin still on it.

:laugh: oh lord.. one of those broke open in my pocket before, the smell was horrid/wouldn't wash out

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
:laugh: oh lord.. one of those broke open in my pocket before, the smell was horrid/wouldn't wash out

Yeah from what I'm reading, if it smells terrible it could be rancid oil. The good kind isn't as potent it seems.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah from what I'm reading, if it smells terrible it could be rancid oil. The good kind isn't as potent it seems.

I got a bottle of flaxseed oil capsules before, and the fish stench was overwhelming. I had to throw them away. They had to be rancid.. they just smelled so.. wrong.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...we're gonna ruin everyone's appetites when they try to post in this thread, as they're munching.. whatever it is they're munching on.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
...we're gonna ruin everyone's appetites when they try to post in this thread, as they're munching.. whatever it is they're munching on.

Yes but now I'm hungry for salmon. XD

To me food is food. Put hot sauce on it if you have to.