• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Rice pudding. Love the aroma of egg and butter, but the arborio rice didn't dissolve or soften up as much as I had expected; I don't know if it came out right or not.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
They had discount Kobe burgers at the local Waji's. It's warm enough to finally bust out the grill so I had them with mushrooms and onions.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Nothing. I had my one smallish meal Paleo(minus the black beans) taco salad for the day at about 6.

Serious calorie deficiency today. Definitely gonna crack 20lbs lost before this week is out.

Lark

PayDay bar

I think I've seen those before, they look nice, I've not tried all of the popular US confectionary.

- - - Updated - - -

Rice pudding. Love the aroma of egg and butter, but the arborio rice didn't dissolve or soften up as much as I had expected; I don't know if it came out right or not.

you made it from scratch? I used to know someone who made one with milk, sugar and boiled rice, it was pretty basic but wasnt bad.

Metis

you made it from scratch? I used to know someone who made one with milk, sugar and boiled rice, it was pretty basic but wasnt bad.

1c.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Just had my black coffee, and my apple cider vinegar in water with ground ginger, cinnamon, and cayenne. All paleo friendly and a great way to start the day.

Another lb down. That's 18lbs down now. :D

fresh peaches ^_^
eecffb4bfec2536ddd21a3a368ca63c6.jpg

Jelly. Your fresh peaches are making me jelly. That is all.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Just had my black coffee, and my apple cider vinegar in water with ground ginger, cinnamon, and cayenne. All paleo friendly and a great way to start the day.

Another lb down. That's 18lbs down now. :D

Jelly. Your fresh peaches are making me jelly. That is all.

sorry -_- But I'm glad you're so close to your fitness goals ^_^

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
sorry -_- But I'm glad you're so close to your fitness goals ^_^

Lol, I've gotta lose like another 40ish lbs then start building from there. Unless I have a larger muscle mass than when I was doing MMA years ago. In which case I will cut until I start to look ripped and then go from there. But I'm expecting to bottom out around 200lbs.

I'd like to walk around at a thick 225 to 240 looking something like this.

The after photo obviously.

01-totalbeauty-logo-celebrity-weight-loss-transformation-v2.jpg

Being that lean will be too much to maintain all the time, but it should be doable during the summers.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
3 meals yesterday, haven't done that in years.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Lark said:

It's just eggs, butter, milk, some vanilla, sugar, and the rice. I put everything in a pyrex glass dish and put that inside my slow cooker. It smells great and it's very filling. I add some coconut milk to it when I'm reheating it in the microwave; the coconut flavor blends very well with it.