• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Metis

Broccoli
Squash with green beans
Rotisserie chicken breast
Kalamata olives
Bacon bits
Fresh vegetable juice

Lark

I ate some white bread toasted with cheese, I think I'm going to do it again, I've had a very bad day and I think I'm off the keto bandwagon already with what I've eaten already.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Subway footlong - wheat bread, white cheese, cucumbers, spinach, tomatoes, red onions, green peppers - yes it was a Veggie :D

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Roasted some chestnuts, delicious!

Last edited:

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hours ago, for dinner, I ate KFC chicken tenders, a biscuit, and a small side of corn. The chicken's good, but the rest was like eating at a school cafeteria. There must be a fried chicken franchise with better quality in the food that's not chicken, and hopefully, a more affordable menu. This was my first time at KFC, and I already decided that I don't want to try it again.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Went to the coast to celebrate a small life victory and had a bowl of clam chowder and half a dungeness crab and fries. So good.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
English muffins were moldy so instead of that with peanutbutter I'm havinh scrambled eggs with cheese. And they're perfect i made them medium curd. And perfect amount of salt and pepper and cheese

Metis

scrambled eggs with cheese. And they're perfect i made them medium curd

Scrambled eggs have a curd? I've never heard of that. You know how to control the curd? This must be why so many diners screw them up! They make them flat and weird. They don't understand the correct curd.

scrambled-eggs-1514408455.jpg

YUM!!!!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Scrambled eggs have a curd? I've never heard of that. You know how to control the curd? This must be why so many diners screw them up! They make them flat and weird. They don't understand the correct curd.

scrambled-eggs-1514408455.jpg

YUM!!!!
Yeah the curd is created by how much you stir small curds are stir often medium less often and large even less. At least thats how i do them.