• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
pears-can-assist-your-liver-999x576.jpg

Lead Guitar Wankery

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
just had half a whole wheat pita with blackberry jam and raw cashew butter. rinsed down with a hot chickory beverage

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Almost immediately after my ENFP 2w3 friend learned that I have the flu, she drove half an hour to deliver an enormous bag of groceries to my house - the logic being, "if you have a 100 degree fever, you'll probably be out for a couple more days."

Also my new housemate gave me some of her extra takeout food!

So, I've been eating/drinking:

- beef empanada
- fruit juice
- lemon ginger tea
- Andes mints

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Seven dude?! You're going to give yourself a sore stomach!

Mind you they look damn good.

The picture is symbolic. :cool:

Although I like eating fruit (or vegetables for that matter), since you can eat plenty and still remain at fairly low caloric value. Often I even buy directly from farmers.

Lark

The picture is symbolic. :cool:

Although I like eating fruit (or vegetables for that matter), since you can eat plenty and still remain at fairly low caloric value. Often I even buy directly from farmers.

Its all very good food, the only thing better than it is peanut butter and chocolate but I cant really eat that anyway.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Scrambled eggs with hot sauce.

Judge #1: "The texture of the egg is so light and fluff, and the salt and pepper really work in perfect harmony to tie the flavour of this whole dish together -- Compounding multiple savour elements without it being too overwhelming; such intricacy simplicity.

Judge #2 "Also, I must add that for an amateur, I'm deeply impressed with the overall presentation of this dish despite using a paper plate -- It really gives the entire dish a very rustic, early summer morning in connecticut feel. "

Host: "For your excellent work tonight, you are awarded a cumulative score of 28 from our panel of judges, therefore giving you today's highest scorer and safe from tonight's elimination"

[MENTION=22257]Floki[/MENTION] : "Thank you, Chef" * casually walks offstage to go behind the set and breakdown into a very ugly, snotty cry of joy *

Masterchef.US.S07E13.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Butternut squash turkey soup. Wasn't that great - I was expecting chunks of squash and turkey in a savory broth, but it was actually traditional butternut squash soup (as in, a smooth butternut squash puree) with pieces of turkey thrown in. Like someone had gone "oh shit better add some protein to this" and thrown in their leftover turkey at the last minute.

It did the trick, but... would not buy again.