• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I had a piece of squid half an hour ago.

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
A can of Stagg Classic chili with crumbled up oyster crackers. I've been a little chilly and chili warms me up when I'm chilly. :D

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nothing. :(
I need to get out of PJ's and go to the grocery store before they close.. life's so hard sometimes.

Permabanned
had cheese&turkey ham sammich and chips + 100% pineapple juce, and now plum + muesli + nestum + all-bran + wild berries yogurt.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just finished a bit of shrimp salad I made the other day. The shrimp really freaking suck out here...

I'm trying to resist the urge to go and fix some bacon.

Permabanned
fruit & cereal & yogurt brunch
lTh58.png

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
sesame bagel and cream cheese and drinking with some green tea with a splash of half and half in it

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm about to cook some collards. I've been dying for some collards and hot sauce.