• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Apple sauce. I havent had it since I was little and bought it on a whim last week and... I love it- its delicious. Its my new or I guess reprized favorite thing this week I think.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Nothing :cry: I need to get my lazy ass up and cook for myself. >_> but I won't cuz like... I rather starve. Jk. Kms

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Giant Bag of assorted Mint Patties. I just got done having Mint Eminem's.. Minty Fresh ;)

If only I had my Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, and Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches to top it off. Perhaps next time, eh?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Why is everyone eating my mom is she really that tasty? :huh:

She has a high fat content and people are starving so please let your mother be a credit to humanity and let people eat her. Hey we are all eating ourselves with our stomachs digesting our own stomach lining so thats only taking it to an external level.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Cuz she so fat
she's actually not,
She has a high fat content and people are starving so please let your mother be a credit to humanity and let people eat her. Hey we are all eating ourselves with our stomachs digesting our own stomach lining so thats only taking it to an external level.
she probably does but she works out most days
Because she called me last night?

No, but it's cause she's beautiful and I couldn't handle my cannibalistic tendencies.

that's fair i often eat people after they call me.

Litsnob

Premium vanilla ice cream with dark chocolate chunks and caramel sauce drizzled over it. I am eating too much of this.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thing, dried orange peels with dark chocolate, sooo yummy :happy2:

ed553359786efaa59f0153d14cc46fb5.jpg

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
An organic apple even though what I really want is a 3rd slice of pizza.

Dont we all want pizza:D?. My Si tells me you should eat the apple as it is good for you lolz. I could kill for a fruit salad as I like how good I feel after I have had one.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Dont we all want pizza:D?. My Si tells me you should eat the apple as it is good for you lolz. I could kill for a fruit salad as I like how good I feel after I have had one.

I'm not very good at taking good care of myself. And when I am, it's in bouts where I go all out. Very little in between.