• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Omellette w/mushroom and cheese. I need to go grocery shopping for meat.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Finally not feeling quite as shitty - made a smoothie with my Nutribullet. Kinda feel tired now that I'm back upstairs, but - worth it. And still better than the past few days.

Nonfat greek yogurt, tons of fresh spinach, small handful of almonds, fresh chopped ginger root, frozen blueberries/strawberries/melon, & a splash of V8 "Healthy Greens" juice blend.

All this lovely vitmain-rich stuff, & I couldn't bring myself to make a smoothie until now. Was just living on crackers/microwave soup/multivitamins before.

Note to self: if you start feeling sick, make smoothies in advance/store in fridge.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Garlic and parsley bread with smoked salmon.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I think it still comes from a cow though, right? If it doesn't, that explains why my SO can eat that.

They can use analogue pizza cheese but as far as I know, that's still cheese (kinda), like processed cheese with a lot of vegetable oil.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cucumber slices with hummus. Walnuts. Water.
Just a small snack before dinner.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I conjure up food with magic and imagantion. Did you know I get my eggs beaten out of golden gooses.

(On a serious note i am eating cough sweets and drinking coffie as i have a real bad cold