• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've had a mania for grapes this summer myself. :)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Supper was a half package of mini-coconut donuts, a chicken drumstick.. and whatever I graze off of the batch of soup I'm making to eat for the next week.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bell pepper, broccoli and tofu stir fry.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Microwave chicken curry yesterday with sprinkled cheese 'from the bag, I am lazy when it comes to cheese grating'
Microwave beef lasagne tonight with sprinkled cheese 'again, from the bag, still lazy; When it comes to cheese grating.'
Seeded grapes, little cupcake sized pies I call cup-pies because it reminds me of something I heard in a TV show called Pushing Daises and; these little pies are like cup-pies.
Mr_Kipling_Fruit_Pie_Selection_6_432g.jpg