• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Fuzz

MBTI Type
@#%$
Enneagram
^ that lady neva eva has any cola flavored gummy worms

:dont:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
it was me. Hi. :)

Oh you don't know what you have just done! You have just gained a loyal and devoted follower... All hail, the king of the Gummy Bears. Anyone you need me to smite, sir?

(And on your first post too... You move quickly)

Sunflower_Moon

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
Mixed berries, potato and leek soup, and a salad with asiago peppercorn dressing. For dinner...chicken in some type of ginger marinade, vegetables, and later on some gluten-free brownies for dessert :)

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bout to eat some bbq pork and drink some beer at a street festival.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just had made myself a vegetarian burger and ate it. Recipie is; randomly throw everything that you find and look good in your fridge and make it a burger!

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Plantain chips fried in coconut oil, omg, so good, this is why I'm fat.