• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

93JC

"Limited edition" Princess Goldfish crackers that were on sale at one of the nearby grocery stores.

Not only is the packaging pink but so too are the crackers! I didn't realize until I opened the bag. I then thought "hmm... I wonder what chemical they added to make them pink... :dry:"

Beet juice! They dyed them with beet juice. And they taste nothing like beets.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
stir fry from last night

it has baby bok choy, long beans, shitake mushrooms, steak, ginger, garlic,hot red pepper paste, sauces, steak, over rice noodles. it's delicious

Ingrid in grids

I initially thought it was an internet hoax, but the Vegemite flavoured Cadbury chocolate turns out to be a very real thing. I just tried some and it exceeded my (very low) expectations.

6.5/10. Would eat again.

11208442_813723655388970_1973039887_n-500x500.jpg

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I initially thought it was an internet hoax, but the Vegemite flavoured Cadbury chocolate turns out to be a very real thing. I just tried some and it exceeded my (very low) expectations.

6.5/10. Would eat again.

11208442_813723655388970_1973039887_n-500x500.jpg

In Australia do they do the thing where they put Vegemite in everything? There was a splurge of it in the UK where we had Marmite flavoured stuff, very faddy. Btw Vegemite is better.

Ingrid in grids

In Australia do they do the thing where they put Vegemite in everything? There was a splurge of it in the UK where we had Marmite flavoured stuff, very faddy. Btw Vegemite is better.

It's not a trend I'm aware of, but I have seen people combine Vegemite with some pretty interesting things... I think Vegemite with avocado on toast is pretty common here, and I've also seen it combined with sliced apple and cheese. I've never tried Marmite...

Here's some vegemite recipes for you.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
It's not a trend I'm aware of, but I have seen people combine Vegemite with some pretty interesting things... I think Vegemite with avocado on toast is pretty common here, and I've also seen it combined with sliced apple and cheese. I've never tried Marmite...

Here's some vegemite recipes for you.

There's actually some interesting recipes on there. Now if only there was someone else in the house that likes Vegemite...

Marmite is the British equivalent, it's saltier, runnier and sharper than Vegemite. I can tolerate it in small amounts.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Poached eggs on toast.

No kippers, though. I don't want to be English THAT badly.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Grilled cheese on hotdog buns. Works out quite fine that way.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
these
MEM-Central-BBQ-Chips.jpg

and are amazing/ they're potato chips with their dry rub on them. ate their last night had ribs and my mom always gets a bag of these.

Ingrid in grids

Raw pumpkin gnocchi from the pasta shop. Just like my mother used to buy me when I was little, which I'd then mush into the backseat of her car. She never even got mad at me...

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Left-over picadillo criollo (Cuban hamburger stew type deal; think chili without the beans and chili). So easy to make and so delicious and microwavable.