• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

nos4a2

Big Mac and fries at my workstation as I write these words. My boss (who hates me) left early, but there are always informers to watch out for, so I am constantly looking over my shoulder while I enjoy this wonderful meal.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my sane room mate made deep fried oreos you don't know what life is until you eat one

9pEOxROermsJVQbJGEsmDJ84_l_9mt5v6hKNA23vU0juxcLzQf-JyCuoVnyUKrQhuMw4AI-tvjA=w1342-h503

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Last week I made my GF and I Chicken Tikka Masala from scratch! Forgive how shitty I look in the pic.

1517812_10153119631573726_439428209750160917_n.jpg

I think I'm gonna try to make something Philipino (or maybe Thai/Viet) this week.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Oh that sounds good... I haven't had carrot cake in forever.

PB&J

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just ate some Honey Bunches of Oats with unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
This sparkle cherry laffy taffy. Honestly when I opened it up and I saw the sparkles I thought that christmas had come early I was so excited. A bit sad if I do say so myself