• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
steak caesar salad med. rare sub bleu cheese dressing.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
look what i found
TropicalHoneyBunchesofOats.jpg
so delicious honey bunches of oats were buy one get one, so i got that and the original with almonds. I'm gonna go have a bowl

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
thai curry fried rice with onions, peppers, chicken, and cashews. takeout leftovers from the fridge. sorry [MENTION=19332]kquirk[/MENTION].

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pancakes made from:

ARW-47174-0.jpg

(combined with egg whites, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, & a little nonfat vanilla yogurt as an emulsifier)
*I'm not big into organic foods- but I do prefer whole grain to white flour, & this is what was available.
Pretty damn good, glad I tried it.

topped with:

00021130465361_full.jpg

accompanied by a cup of:

220.jpg

with a bit of unsweetened vanilla almondmilk, & a couple packets of stevia

+ a can of low sodium V8 vegetable juice,
+ a bottle of water
& daily meds/supplements.

93JC

:huh:
..you never heard of dumpster diving? Or freeganism?

I've heard of dumpster-diving, sure, but only in the context of a homeless person who does so mostly out of necessity. I had never heard of 'freeganism', which in a cursory read seems to be a voluntary preference over eating fresh food that hadn't been picked at by something else :)ack!:).

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've heard of dumpster-diving, sure, but only in the context of a homeless person who does so mostly out of necessity. I had never heard of 'freeganism', which in a cursory read seems to be a voluntary preference over eating fresh food that hadn't been picked at by something else :)ack!:).

Apparently it's typically not food other people had actual contact with. Many grocery stores & factories will discard sealed items when they're close to the expiration date, or surplus, or the label was printed on crookedly, etc. Huge waste. Granted, I still wouldn't go climbing in a dumpster for it. My intp friend would go to the Odwalla bar factory nearby, & get boxes of discarded granola bars. Fully sealed, not expired or otherwise contaminated. I ate one at her apartment, not knowing where it had come from. Didn't kill me. /shrug.

I remember seeing some documentary where some 'freegans' will dumpster dive supermarkets & collect the discarded produce.. that, is too far. Too much can get in at it. :ack!: indeed.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
eating again already..

I grilled up a salmon fillet with some fajita seasoning I found.

accompanying it with a big bowl of fresh spinach & chopped tomatoes, topped with black pepper & a bit of lite red pepper vinaigrette dressing.

iced green tea.

making another cup of that vanilla nut coffee.. gonna have a square of 85% dark chocolate with it.

I love the food here<3. :happy:

(rather, I love that no one eats all the healthy food here on me)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
eating again already..

accompanying it with a big bowl of fresh spinach & chopped tomatoes, topped with black pepper & a bit of lite red pepper vinaigrette dressing.

iced green tea.

making another cup of that vanilla nut coffee.. gonna have a square of 85% dark chocolate with it.

Have you ever even tried a chili bacon double cheeseburger and beer?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stir fry and quinoa on low groceries. Score!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
eating again already..

iced green tea.

this sounds delicious. salmon is my favoritest thing

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
eating again already..

iced green tea.

this sounds delicious. salmon is my favoritest thing

You're all making me hungry, and I just finished dinner! :huh: Salmon is great!