• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Lark

I'm eating Chic-Fil-A every chance I get is what I'm eating from here on out.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Natural peanut butter and raw honey on some sort of flat whole wheat high fiber bagel..thing; a celery stick; organic 2% milk.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Shitty Mooyah food. I didn't learn my lesson the first time. u_u

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bacon avocado garlic bagel with melted cheese. Die of jealousy mothafuckas

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Just ate: Mashed potatoes with cheese and hot sauce and lemon juice, a corn dog with dijon mustard, and cucumber slices.

For dinner: Tuna sandwich and cereal with lemonade and sweet tea.

Tomorrow: A constant rotation of pre-packaged flavored tuna+cracker lunches and granola bars.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
My INFJ friend brought this assortment of dates. I never knew there was more than one kind. I like deglet noors the best, I think. ESFP liked that one too.

However, there was another interesting one that had kind of a dry red wine taste and a darker color, and that one is probably a good one to remember the name of, but I don't. I'll have to ask her.

I had some melted sharp cheddar cheese and fresh sliced avacado on one of those flat whole grain bagel thingys, too.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
steak that i kind of let rot just a little before cooking it. taste good.

:huh: rot on purpose.

Rice ball with a pickle inside.

Did you make it or buy it? You can make star shapes you know.

I craved crepes but all the joints were closed. So went next door to a Taiwanese joint where the waiter kept ignoring me and walking away when I spoke in English :dry: finally got salt and pepper shrimp and pea shoots with garlic.

Today by god I will have my buckwheat crepes and a strong coffee :rock:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Kind of like onigiri. It's Japanese. Basically a rice ball with something salty or sour inside, like salted salmon or a pickled vegetable.

I didn't have anything 'traditional' so I just used a normal pickle and a little soy sauce.

That's lunch for me today. I've got some pickled daikon and ginger in it. I do have the traditional umeboshi to put in onigiri, it's still in my fridge, because it's nasty.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
:huh: rot on purpose.

Did you make it or buy it? You can make star shapes you know.

I craved crepes but all the joints were closed. So went next door to a Taiwanese joint where the waiter kept ignoring me and walking away when I spoke in English :dry: finally got salt and pepper shrimp and pea shoots with garlic.

Today by god I will have my buckwheat crepes and a strong coffee :rock:

[MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION]

i left the meat sitting in the fridge for 3 days, it was thawed and ready long ago. not really rotten yet, i forgot that i set it in there. it came out good. no it was not a recipe but it would not surprise me if there was a way that included letting meat rot a little to let the enzymes soften it up.