• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm eating chicken noodle soup right out of the can, that way, I don't have to waste time to warm it up for two minutes and wait another six minutes for it to cool down.

I'm quite pragmatic, aren't I? (Until I saw [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION]'s pill meal, I thought so, too.)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm eating chicken noodle soup right out of the can, that way, I don't have to waste time to warm it up for two minutes and wait another six minutes for it to cool down.

You're the envy of all the hobos on the bloc.

poverty.jpeg

I'm quite pragmatic, aren't I? (Until I saw [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION]'s pill meal, I thought so, too.)

It wasn't a meal... READ THE SUBJECT LINE! :azdaja:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
omg what is that? It looks delicious!

I'm eating red pepper hummus on fresh crisp celery, and lamb saag.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ

LOL I used to do that. Still do some times when I just can't be arsed.

However, right now I'm having some left over home made spicy potato soup.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Granny Smith apple &

0119130017.jpg

(Bactrim DS, Spironolactone, l-lysine, turmeric, grapeseed extract, zinc, fish oil, & naproxen.)

Don't mind my haggard hands. Little dry, & I experience varying degrees of Raynaud's phenomenon, where the edge of my hands/up my fingers look like I dipped them in boiling water, sometimes. Just a cosmetic nuisance.

Well, thanks for making me be geeky Lex. I'm sitting here trying to figure out which pill is which.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yes! Thank you, I did really spend time on it, even almost made a post about it but then started to second guess. I had the fish oil right of course, and naproxen was easy. And the Bactrim DS, was like 70 percent sure. But then I couldn't remember if spironolactone was big, and thought that the zinc and the l-lysine and the other big one was the same pill. And was like "hmm, what is she taking three of, not spironalactone, wait... bactrim DS would be two tops. No, only one actually.....Must be one of the supplements." (looks up spironalactone) "oh, that must be the round one, now i'm cheating!! damn it! The clear capsule with the green herby substance has to be grapeseed extract. The greenish yellow ones- l-lysine? Okay, nurse, stop obsessing and don't make a fool of yourself. OMG. Why am I spending so much time on this."

Asian noodle and veggie stir fry for lunch and Reese's dark chocolate peanut butter cups for dessert.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Falafel/cucumber/tahini-dressing salad, followed by green tea mochi from Trader Joe's!

Reese's dark chocolate peanut butter cups
Mmm. Those are the best. :wub:

trancemode

Enneagram
5w4
Nothing right now, but the last thing I ate was a bowl of Lucky Charms topped with olives.