• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Irish cream hot chocolate and some whole grain bread with homemade raspberry jam

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This morning I decided to complement my vanilla yogurt with a homemade apple cider donut, and the combination was *muah*

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Where did my answer go? I had pizza of the italian style which the restaurant owner did a bit badly, but mostly ok, and it had too much cheese. But it was a good pizza of the italian style, if you forget that one problem.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Celery sticks dipped in super-spicy salsa. I forgot what a refreshing combo this is.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Lady Gaga Oreos. Named after Chromatica, that's what they taste like(which isn't a bad dye, the taste of food dye is one of my guilty pleasures).

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Maple walnut ice cream with butterscotch syrup and leftover French toast chunks from tonights' dinner.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Ooooh I wanna try that.

Just demolished an 8 inch roast beef sandwich from Jimmy John's. Day #4564784 of giving reasons why I could never manage to go vegan (or at least give up red meat) even though I wish I was sometimes. xD I hadn't had Jimmy John's in forever....forgot how mystifyingly good they are
[MENTION=33711]Abcdenfp[/MENTION] -- Those are my favorite. Ok I love this thread now

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
^ Ooooh I wanna try that.

Just demolished an 8 inch roast beef sandwich from Jimmy John's. Day #4564784 of giving reasons why I could never manage to go vegan (or at least give up red meat) even though I wish I was sometimes. xD I hadn't had Jimmy John's in forever....forgot how mystifyingly good they are

[MENTION=33711]Abcdenfp[/MENTION] -- Those are my favorite. Ok I love this thread now

I could eat one right now. Currently drinking coffee and wondering if i mix my chick pea salad with sweet and sour chicken would that be over kill..

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I could eat one right now. Currently drinking coffee and wondering if i mix my chick pea salad with sweet and sour chicken would that be over kill..

Lmao good question. Did you try it? Considering chickpeas have hardly any taste just on their own, I'd think it'd be fine, but it still feels risky yeah. XD