• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Chicken Curry
Veg Byriani
Paneer Masala
Naan and Paratha plus raita

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Chicken Curry
Veg Byriani
Paneer Masala
Naan and Paratha plus raita

I love paneer masala 😋😋😋. As a kid, I used to eat plain naan by itself and people thought I was a psychopath. But, what's a meal without good naan?

- - - Updated - - -

Currently, homemade chicken alfredo.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I love paneer masala 😋😋😋. As a kid, I used to eat plain naan by itself and people thought I was a psychopath. But, what's a meal without good naan?

- - - Updated - - -

Currently, homemade chicken alfredo.

I love naan. I think Indian breads are superior as a group to most other breads. Yes I love baguette and Arab breads but you can't beat it for picking up creamy sauce and paneer or Keema naan, that's almost a whole meal.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ultimate pepperoni pizza with garlic parmesan sauce on thin crust with a sprinkling of red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Maple Milk. It's not bad, not as sweet as I imagined(which isn't a bad thing, tastes like real maple). Think it'd go good in my coffee:

3rBR3eu.jpg

s3b7Vj5.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Had a whole wheat pumpkin spice Belgian waffle a few hours ago. Now I’m about to crack open a can of jalapeño sardines.
Weird ‘dinner’ combo, I know. :mellow:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
over medium egg, salami, tomato and arugula on toasted sourdough bread with pepper jelly and black truffle burrata

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just bought 6 double boxes of Chef Boyardee pizza mix since I no longer trust the pizza places since our little town is overrun with Covid-19 college kids. I realized I needed a pizza sheet, so just bought that. There are 12 pizzas in my future. I just finished reheating some I had frozen from the pizza place a month ago.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Tonight was a Hello Fresh meal...

Paprika Chicken in a Lemony Sauce
with Pistachio Rice & Roasted Carrots

Plus a Asiago Kale chopped salad.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was a lazy fuck and just microwaved two yukon gold potatoes, after which I placed shredded cheese on top and sour cream on the side. Oh, and black pepper and a little bit of salt.

That's the kind of thing you do when you're too lazy even for ramen.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I was a lazy fuck and just microwaved two yukon gold potatoes, after which I placed shredded cheese on top and sour cream on the side. Oh, and black pepper and a little bit of salt.

That's the kind of thing you do when you're too lazy even for ramen.

I did tortilla chips with shredded cheddar and a side of salsa because I am also lazy.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I did tortilla chips with shredded cheddar and a side of salsa because I am also lazy.

Everyone talks about how we were supposed to have flying cars by now, but the thing I'm really upset about is the lack of food pills. That would allow for maximum laziness.