• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Baby carrots w/spicy mustard & a fresh, room-temperature tomato sliced in half & smothered in black pepper. Body started yelling for vegetables randomly, so I’m obliging. It also screamed for super salty, thick, kettle cooked potato chips, but I have none. Probably for the best.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
sljive_020816_tw630.jpg

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Salad of couscous, mint, lemon, feta cheese, Greek olives, spinach, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes. One of my favorites. Mint was from the backyard.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
i have this new thing where i bake chicken nuggets with brussel sprouts throw it over a salad and call it balanced. Don't ask.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I made toast with peanut butter and strawberry preserves this morning.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably half a jar of Claussen dill spears. Gonna regret this tomorrow when I look like a balloon.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you drink the "water" too? I do. Same with pepperoncinis.
I also like to occasionally take worcestershire shots. :happy2:

Sometimes I drink it. I poured it down the drain to resist. I finished the whole damn jar. It was small.. But still.

I love Worcestershire sauce. It's one of my favorite marinade ingredients... never tried a shot, though... :thinking:

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Trying potato cakes tonight with sirloin tips and onion gravy.
week old mash potato getting a face lift. Onions going bad .. lock down chop series commence!