• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A couple pieces of Wasa wholegrain rye crackerbread with almond butter, topped w/Granny Smith apple slices.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just had smoked turkey pieces with Jarlsberg Swiss cheese on some GF rice crackers, along with the final 2 homemade GF chocolate chip cookies. This recipe was amazing (it 100% ties to the GF flour blend I hand made which uses like 6 types of gf flour/starch), and I probably won't be able to resist for long before making another batch. :laugh:

chuwariwap

I cooked tuna pasta. It's just a simple recipe. I used 4 cans of tuna and sauteed with garlic, onlion and added seasonings and topped with cheese and parsley.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I cooked tuna pasta. It's just a simple recipe. I used 4 cans of tuna and sauteed with garlic, onlion and added seasonings and topped with cheese and parsley.

Incredibly, I had all the ingredients for this and I made it. I added lime juice to mine. I would've used lemon instead if I had it. It turned out good. I forgot the parsley.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I am going to be having some salmon rice and peas and then it shall be followed by succulent berries and honey. @_@

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I ate canned salmon in a sandwich. Also prunes.

SirCanSir

MBTI Type
hmm
Enneagram
hmm
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
beef meatballs and rice. Trying to think how to conserve food in quarantine because nothing is certain about it getting lifted.
Cheap and healthy choices are preferable. Huh.... did i say healt-.... So cheap and tasty = preferable.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Microwave cheese crisp O.O

(it's when I put a bit of shredded cheese in a small bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds and it turns into a crisp)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
1. entire bag of wasabi snap peas crisps
2. Sriracha chicken jerky
3. pepperoncinis/liquid of pepperoncinis

This is how I substitute love and sex.