• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Triscuit-Wheat-Berry-Clusters-Cranberries-Cashews.jpg

Are they good?
I got some of that stuff the other day. Thought it was decent. :shrug:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
81mxKzQ3nmL._SX522_.jpg

I think I might dissolve one of these in my coffee tomorrow...

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Where did you find these????????!!!!!!!!!!????????

I want some!!!!!!!!!

Xmas clearance aisle of Walmart for 50¢. Apparently Amazon sells them, too. They taste just like the Red Hots candy.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i made a breakfast burrito it has bacon,egg,cheese,queso,salsa,hash browns

i was gonna add sausage but there wasn't room

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Spaghetti. The mild Italian sausage was frozen so I used the Chorizo I had in the fridge. Best sauce I’ve ever made ( and I’ve been making spaghetti sauce since I was five) I’mmsure the butter and red wine vinegar I added to the noodles helped .Will always do this from now on