• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Shish Chevap

Fundamentally it is one of local/traditional forms of fast food.
However meat is on sticks and much better spiced up, making it superior to "classic fast food".

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Vicodin, pretzel rods, & diet ginger beer on ice.

wHxs1kU.jpg

HzYF0hZ.png

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's called Tea Bread, except there's no tea(it's good with tea). It's lemon thyme bread with lemon glaze.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My diet has been super awful recently and something I need to address, so I may just call myself out here.

Today I ate a cheese bagel, 8 custard cream biscuits, a few mouth fulls of noodles with spinach and a couple of mouthfuls of tinned fruit salad. It's not totally dire as the quantity could be worse. But sometimes I may eat nothing but an entire pack of biscuits. I want to eat healthily and balanced.

Lark

Fried rice with a few veg dumplings.

You know the red haired woman who is John Smith's wife in Man in The High Castle and the ring leader in Good Girls, Ceecee? I have started to think of you as resembling her, its probably off the mark but anyhow

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You know the red haired woman who is John Smith's wife in Man in The High Castle and the ring leader in Good Girls, Ceecee? I have started to think of you as resembling her, its probably off the mark but anyhow

I'm just curious how my fried rice and veg dumpling lunch made you think of Christina Hendricks?

Lark

I'm just curious how my fried rice and veg dumpling lunch made you think of Christina Hendricks?

It was an off topic post but I was posting quickly and moving on. Just saw the post from yourself and saw the chance to tell you that :)

Also, I like fried rice and veg dumplings.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nursing the last slice of pumpkin pie.
You’ll be missed. :cry:

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I shall consume loafed meats. @_@ voracious shall be my consumption of the delicious meats.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sweet potato pie. Never had it. Don’t like it.

It’s like someone messed up making a pumpkin pie. Horribly.

I like sweet potatoes. But not this. Bleh.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Sweet potato pie. Never had it. Don’t like it.

It’s like someone messed up making a pumpkin pie. Horribly.

I like sweet potatoes. But not this. Bleh.

Pumpkin pie is like someone messed up when they were making a sweet potato pie. Abominably.