• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mini Eclairs. About 30 of them in under 24 hours :rofl1: :sick:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bacon. It requires perfect timing to get it the way I like it. Most people overcook it, I think.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bacon. It requires perfect timing to get it the way I like it. Most people overcook it, I think.

Cooking bacon really is an artform. I like mine right on the cusp of cremation -- unrecognizable from its original form and cooked to oblivion, yet not to the point where it disintegrates when touched.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cooking bacon really is an artform. I like mine right on the cusp of cremation -- unrecognizable from its original form and cooked to oblivion, yet not to the point where it disintegrates when touched.

I like mine to be as little cooked as is safe to eat.... that is, firm, without much in the way of crispiness.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
distillate dreams purchased from the crossroads...

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Peppered salami on sourdough and potato chips from the deli next door.

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Home made pizza tonight with sliced mushrooms. The SO has really perfected it.