• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Permabanned
food truck food

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I ate three pieces of Italian bread with olive oil drizzled over them. The dinner was weird and didn't filled me up, so these oiled breads did. Tasted sooo good.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
1 #1: Fried Dumplings (10)
1 Dr Pepper
1 #19: Egg Drop Soup
1 #S4: Dragon & Phoenix

obviously i've ordered chinese food

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Seared Tuna with massaged kale salad and roasted cauliflower..NOMNOMNOM

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm making a pasta buffet because I want chicken Alfredo. But I'm the only one who wants chicken. So I'm making chicken, broccoli, and shrimp. And I have some homemade spaghetti sauce in the freezer that I'm heating up because the estj doesn't like Alfredo and then making Alfredo sauce. Plus linguine and sausage ravioli.

I may be going a bit overboard. :smile:

Oberon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
*NT*
2/3rds water, 2/12ths lemonade, 1/12th apple cider vinegar, and 1/12th Cinderella juice = el perfecto le drinko.