• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
thank you japan(town) for your gifts

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Scallops satay, ginger, garlic, with braised endives (instead of the classic lettuce) and onions.

With rice.

Home made (I love cooking).

And my secret ingredient is honey, just to fight the bitterness of chicory.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had mayonnaise packets for lunch today. Money's tight and condiments are free in the cafeteria.

Mole

Permabanned
The winter of my discontent is made glorious summer with tropical papaya, passion fruit, and yogurt.

Lark

I was eating chips, beans and cheese, I wonder if this is an NI thing as I definitely remember when I started eating it in the cafeteria of my school when I was about fifthteen or younger that no one else had thought of it but it became steadily more popular, now its on most menus in most restaurants which serve chips.

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Shredded cauliflower, tofu sausage, veggies plus egg mixed into a mass. :)

No starch!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my lunch is triple cream brie and ligonberry jam on a stoned ground wheat cracker