• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just had two slices of Tuscan pizza (roasted garlic sauce, mozzarella, cremini, shiitake and button mushrooms, caramelized onions, feta, truffle oil, thyme) with a salad of mixed greens, pears, gorgonzola, roasted candied walnuts, with balsamic vinaigrette dressing. I washed it down with a IBC diet root beer. My coworker now owes me lunch.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just had a lovely work lunch with an open faced swiss and mushroom burger, with skins-in mashed potatos and a nice tall drink of a seasonal, ummm, beverage with a brownie and ice cream, all paid for by my coworkers. I'm afraid I'll have no room for supper, only drinks.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just ate an entire package of smoked salmon without anything else. in public.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
onion bagel with cream cheese, and black currant black tea with cream and honey