User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default I have a sinking suspicion

that my kitty is dead somewhere, in the house how would i look for him? since kitties hide when they die, I haven't seen him all day and I'm really worried, he's old and his health is failing. never mind he's meowing. he's fine. i get paranoid sometimes
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

something about the ending of that post just made me laugh... sorry chickenz

though in such a circumstance, I'd suggest a systematic approach of looking through each room in depth before moving to the next one once a quick scan of all of the rooms has turned up empty
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

WALMART

once my old blind pug made his way outside in the middle of winter, he must have went through the doggy door, but got lost and layed down on the side of my house all night.

when I woke I could not find him, I looked everywhere with increasing tension, until I finally spotted him while searching out back. he lie there, myself becoming as still as he. I worked the courage to walk to him, terrified, until he was almost under my gaze....

then he popped his head up =) oh boomer, I miss you so.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    once my old blind pug made his way outside in the middle of winter, he must have went through the doggy door, but got lost and layed down on the side of my house all night.

when I woke I could not find him, I looked everywhere with increasing tension, until I finally spotted him while searching out back. he lie there, myself becoming as still as he. I worked the courage to walk to him, terrified, until he was almost under my gaze....

then he popped his head up =) oh boomer, I miss you so.
    Snow is insulating. I think a blind dog who can still smell and hear could find its way back inside if it really needed to.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Snow is insulating. I think a blind dog who can still smell and hear could find its way back inside if it really needed to.

i live in san antonio. the city closes when the streets freeze, let alone snow.

plus he was deaf. also, pugs are notorious for poor sense of smell.

so... overall, your assessment was poor.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    i live in san antonio. the city closes when the streets freeze, let alone snow.

plus he was deaf. also, pugs are notorious for poor sense of smell.

so... overall, your assessment was poor.
    Boo! You didn't mention those things in your post. Since when does it snow in San Antonio. Well it's good the pug made it.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

Johari/Nohari

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Boo! You didn't mention those things in your post. Since when does it snow in San Antonio. Well it's good the pug made it.

it doesn't, lol. last year maybe 1000 flakes landed in my backyard and the city went crazy.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    that my kitty is dead somewhere, in the house how would i look for him? since kitties hide when they die, I haven't seen him all day and I'm really worried, he's old and his health is failing. never mind he's meowing. he's fine. i get paranoid sometimes
    My skinny dog has run away before because hes wily and skinny and can get through slats in the gate but he always comes back within minutes. Except for 1 time he stayed out for hours until dawn broke and I had to go out in the cold to look for him before he was run over or taken (no tags). I found him a block away digging the ish out of a neighbors front yard. He just strolled up to me like "hey what's up? Isn't it a great morning?" I was sooooooooooooo displeased. The girl dog is fat and her child bearing hips get caught in the same fence. It is actually really funny to watch her get stuck and try to figure it out.

You should put a bell on your cat.

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Bells are hell to cats' sensitive ears but a bowl of food (or even the promising sound of the food package being moved) is enough to get mine running towards me from whereever they are hiding.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Bells are hell to cats' sensitive ears but a bowl of food (or even the promising sound of the food package being moved) is enough to get mine running towards me from whereever they are hiding.
    the problem is my cat's deaf.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so