• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Perfect Purse

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
How about this one? ;P

prada-fairy-bag1.jpg
That's some weird artwork there. I'd say "emo", but I'm not entirely certain. The one on the left is particularly-confusing. She's got a thing for shrubs, it appears.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I really like quirky purses... the canvas bags with funky images on them. I do NOT like the bags with tinkerbelle, tweety bird, or any of that lame shit, though.

I want my purse to be basically simple. I don't like a lot of sections. ONE additional pocket to put my phone in is ideal.

I organize my purse with smaller bags. I have a pencil pouch, a pouch for feminine things, and my wallet/checkbook. This way, I'm not digging for what I need. It doesn't always stay as organized as I prefer, but it works out a little better than just dropping my stuff into a bag.

I need to be able to sling this bag over my shoulder. Handbags will be promptly mislaid.

I also need to be able to put my book and moleskin in this purse, so it needs to be substantially sized (but not stupidly gigantic).

This is the kind of bag I tend to carry (note silly little image, simple design, and sling-able straps):

41buSlEPV3L._AA262_.jpg

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I love purses...I have quite some different colours and styles...they tend to be classy and simple, but with an edge...I have two designer ones that have the inside of a skinned animal printed on it, you wouldn't know it if you looked at it, because it just looks like whites and reds intermingling on a silky-like surface, but it's there when you look closely...it's kind of an ironic joke on the designer's part with the skin of the animal on the outside and the guts on the inside. I tend to go for over-the-shoulder ones of at least medium size.

I also often use shopping bags...I have a really cool one made out of canvassy plastic with the pictures of a designer's collection printed on it. Like this: http://missylovely.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/_MG_8521.jpg

My purses/bags are little trash cans, though...I just throw in all kinds of stuff.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I dared myself to come in this thread.

:runs for the hills:

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
That's some weird artwork there. I'd say "emo", but I'm not entirely certain. The one on the left is particularly-confusing. She's got a thing for shrubs, it appears.

err... I see a head, shoulders, a large hand to the left, all between the woman's legs (except the hand).

Please don't tell me this is just an interpretation.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oooh I have a bag 'diction, people are often confused by this cause I'm not 'girly' heh, I'm an INTJ!

I love the Etiquette, Spencer & Rutherford, Olga Berg, LV... can never have too many bags! Don't do purses though.

These speak to me.

err... I see a head, shoulders, a large hand to the left, all between the woman's legs (except the hand).

That's what I see too.

MBTI Type
INxJ

lol Now that you see a hand, I see a head on the other side of that same person's body. It's like the person is being held, in kind of a perverted looking way. I assumed person was a boy because of the short hair.

oasispaw

MBTI Type
isfj
i mostly use a backpack. i have a swiss army backpack that has a place for everything (keys, wallet, phone, pen, chapstick) in the medium sized pocket and the little pocket is big enough for a book to read on the bus. the big pocket has an extra pocket for cd/mp3 player. it is big, but i don't notice it because it's on my back and doesn't swing around or anything.

i have a smaller bag for when i know for sure that i won't need to carry anything bigger-than-a-breadbox across friggin' chinatown.

oasispaw

MBTI Type
isfj
I'm feeling the sudden urge to make my own purse. Problem is, I'll have to do it in fabric. Maybe if I love it I'll get a leather worker to make a leather one based on my fabric model. This could be fun. :holy: And expensive. :dry:

i'm totally gonna make this as soon as i can get my hands on some fabric. it has pockets for everything, even the newspaper!!! :rock:
2738942619_b5f5110421.jpg