User Tag List

First 1234 Last

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    How about this one? ;P

That's some weird artwork there. I'd say "emo", but I'm not entirely certain. The one on the left is particularly-confusing. She's got a thing for shrubs, it appears.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

I really like quirky purses... the canvas bags with funky images on them. I do NOT like the bags with tinkerbelle, tweety bird, or any of that lame shit, though.

I want my purse to be basically simple. I don't like a lot of sections. ONE additional pocket to put my phone in is ideal.

I organize my purse with smaller bags. I have a pencil pouch, a pouch for feminine things, and my wallet/checkbook. This way, I'm not digging for what I need. It doesn't always stay as organized as I prefer, but it works out a little better than just dropping my stuff into a bag.

I need to be able to sling this bag over my shoulder. Handbags will be promptly mislaid.

I also need to be able to put my book and moleskin in this purse, so it needs to be substantially sized (but not stupidly gigantic).

This is the kind of bag I tend to carry (note silly little image, simple design, and sling-able straps):

INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    nnnn

I love purses...I have quite some different colours and styles...they tend to be classy and simple, but with an edge...I have two designer ones that have the inside of a skinned animal printed on it, you wouldn't know it if you looked at it, because it just looks like whites and reds intermingling on a silky-like surface, but it's there when you look closely...it's kind of an ironic joke on the designer's part with the skin of the animal on the outside and the guts on the inside. I tend to go for over-the-shoulder ones of at least medium size.

I also often use shopping bags...I have a really cool one made out of canvassy plastic with the pictures of a designer's collection printed on it. Like this: http://missylovely.com/blog/wp-conte...6/_MG_8521.jpg

My purses/bags are little trash cans, though...I just throw in all kinds of stuff.

MBTI
    ISTx

I dared myself to come in this thread.

:runs for the hills:

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    That's some weird artwork there. I'd say "emo", but I'm not entirely certain. The one on the left is particularly-confusing. She's got a thing for shrubs, it appears.
    err... I see a head, shoulders, a large hand to the left, all between the woman's legs (except the hand).

Please don't tell me this is just an interpretation.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Oooh I have a bag 'diction, people are often confused by this cause I'm not 'girly' heh, I'm an INTJ!

I love the Etiquette, Spencer & Rutherford, Olga Berg, LV... can never have too many bags! Don't do purses though.

These speak to me.

Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    err... I see a head, shoulders, a large hand to the left, all between the woman's legs (except the hand).

That's what I see too.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INxJ

lol Now that you see a hand, I see a head on the other side of that same person's body. It's like the person is being held, in kind of a perverted looking way. I assumed person was a boy because of the short hair.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    I dared myself to come in this thread.

:runs for the hills:
    You can call it an anthropological study. ^.~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Classic Coach City Bag