FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

RAFT SPIDER

ZEBRA SPIDER

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    I love how they look around "What's this? What was that? What's over here??" *random leap*

Also Jumpers seem to have a thing for cameras. They always stare at them or jump on it.
    Funny. I mean, what I was just reading about them today was that they have decent eyesight compared to some spiders (obviously -- they need spatial sense to time and aim their leaps), and the Zebra spider above is noted to seem to be observing the people who are observing it...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ

@Jennifer those are so purdy!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    those are so purdy!
    heh.... They freak me out, actually, but I am doing my best to spread the spider love!

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    heh.... They freak me out, actually, but I am doing my best to spread the spider love!
    Aww you mean they don't make you all snorgly and full of glee like me? :P

Ooh I already posted that video didn't I.

Here's a picture instead!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

the man screams like a little girl when confronted with a spider... I tend to think that they are adorable

fortunately, he's too terrified of them to squish them, so I get to take them outside (if it's warm) or to the front room (which I let him think that they're outside ) if it's freezing out
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

the man screams like a little girl when confronted with a spider... I tend to think that they are adorable

fortunately, he's too terrified of them to squish them, so I get to take them outside (if it's warm) or to the front room (which I let him think that they're outside ) if it's freezing out
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

I'll be honest: When I saw that pic she added this morning, my skin all over my body literally crawled. I can't help it; it's a physical reflex. I also wanted to keep my legs tucked under the covers and was queasy about stepping out of bed in the dark because of what I might step on.

Then I realized I wasn't safe, because spiders can crawl under the blankets.

Then I just told myself I was being dumb and needed to get a grip. But it doesn't stop the physical responses. I can't even touch the computer screen with the picture on it, like on my cell. Blarg.

It's pretty weird, I am not bothered by mice, bugs, dogs, snakes, or other things, aside from being wary since I'm aware of potential danger. This is a full-blown autonomic body response, I just lock up. But I'm trying, as you can see!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

@Jennifer... Sometimes things (clowns) just tickle the fear response no matter how hard you try to convince yourself that they (clowns) are NOT evil blood sucking spawn of cthulu...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Sometimes things (clowns) just tickle the fear response no matter how hard you try to convince yourself that they (clowns) are NOT evil blood sucking spawn of cthulu...
    Amusing. I'm TOTALLY cool with clowns... even the evil ones. They just don't bother me in the slightest.

Sounds like Stephen King's IT has got both bases covered for us, though -- lots of clowns, and then a badass giganto-spider who bites people's tongues.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Amusing. I'm TOTALLY cool with clowns... even the evil ones. They just don't bother me in the slightest.

Sounds like Stephen King's IT has got both bases covered for us, though -- lots of clowns, and then a badass giganto-spider who bites people's tongues.
    that movie SO confused my and impulses... I LOVE tim curry and I hate clowns... can't see their faces, so I can't trust them

I like anything that eats mosquitoes though, so if clowns want to be likable, they've got to get a different diet!