• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bunny appreciation thread

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You knew it won't be long before I started talking about bunnybooboos:

20110326052010ca46d64a67dfd6c88c6bc18bacefc868.jpg
:wubbie::smile:

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do they test make up on bunnies, they're already cute.
-Shappi Khorsandi

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They look cute but they're mean and they bite

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, I'm not really a bunny person, the tame ones are nothing more than nibbling poo-droplet manufacturers. And the wild ones are a plague where I live, raiding gardens like it's the plant and flower apocalypse.

If only cats would have had bunny ears and vice versa. Then at least bunnies would just be seen for the roadents they truely are and cats would have the cute factor increased by 1000.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
There is a town north of Seattle that used to have bunnies running around everywhere! Then, suddenly, they were gone

Where did the bunnies go?
:cry:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is a town north of Seattle that used to have bunnies running around everywhere! Then, suddenly, they were gone

Where did the bunnies go?
:cry:

Around here, wild bunny populations that grow too fast and too high in number can suffer from devastating diseases and plagues.

Also, human's killing wild bunnies, because they eat their gardens is quite common.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They are my favorite animals!

THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!

imgres

I keep pictures of them in my purse (you know, like some people do with family members haha) to make me happy.

*Why isn't the picture thing working??* :(

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[YOUTUBE="6dDBAiq4RFE"]I'd now like to make a note of Mr. Cage's appreciation for bunnies.[/YOUTUBE]