• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's for dinner?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
sorry for liking food a lot. I'm having ham, scalloped potatoes, baked spinach, baked apples

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ham and lentil stew cooking in the crockpot at home! Right now I'm eating lunch, which is a concoction I made to get rid of a few things that were about to go bad... it's barley, red wine, celery, onion, golden raisins, and apples cooked in the crockpot with a bayleaf and some salt and pepper. Turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
It's reasonable warm (40) so I shoveled off the deck and we're having...

Grilled Steak Salads with fried onion strings
Steakhouse rolls
Carrot Cake for dessert

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Miso soup and something tempura. I haven't decided what the something is.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Last night I went to the India Bistro here in North Seattle, got my favorite dish: curried mussels. Oh, the curry is full of garlic and turmeric and lots of other spices. It was divine!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my favorite is tempura sweet potatoes personally

That sounds good, I was actually leaning that way. Sweet potatoes, green beans and carrots in little ' birds nests'.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
tonight is either this steak with mushroom sauce or penne albaroni I can't spell it but it's penne in a cream sauce with seafood. My mom's cooking tonight so it'll be whatever she decides to make

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chicken breast is marinating in nonfat Italian dressing & worcestershire sauce in my fridge. 'll probably steam some broccoli & bake that last bit of sweet potato with it later today.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
its been changed to shrimp and beef shish kabobs since it's nice weather and figured take advantage and grill. also doing bread and salad baked potatoes.

we were gonna do steaks, baked potatoes, broccoli, salad, bread but we only had one ribeye in the freezer

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm thinking egg white omlets tonight. Spouse will be at work, cousin will likely not be home, but if she is, she ca have an omlet too.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm really hankering for grilled cheese. I guess I'll have to scrap up some non-carbey sides.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Another beautiful day. I marinated chicken chunks and grilled them. Served on pitas with Tzatziki Sauce, lemony roasted potatoes and Greek salads.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my mom's making either penne albaroni or baked steak with mushroom sauce, i think she's doing the pasta since we had beef last night, which was delicious I made an awesome marinade http://www.food.com/recipe/bucks-beef-kabob-marinade-140754 I made that and it was awesome. she than put a raspberry viniagrette on the shrimp and pineapple grilled pineapple is amazing, one of my favorite foods.

I also made a loaf of french bread that was amazing

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My mom's leek soup is cooking right now.