• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you reuse the same cup?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
like rinse it out and put something else in it? I do, I'm too lazy to open the cabinet and get a new one out. I was wondering if other people were the same or are you a germaphobe even though its your own germs, but self germs are scary i suppose

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, most people who have had the pleasure of living with me complain about my overuse of dishes. Always a new spoon or cup for every single thing I do. It's not an OCD thing, it's just a really bad mindless habit.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
No, most people who have had the pleasure of living with me complain about my overuse of dishes. Always a new spoon or cup for every single thing I do. It's not an OCD thing, it's just a really bad mindless habit.

hmmm i've missed placed a cup and just gotten a new one because i was too lazy to go look for it.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
all the time. also i use the same pot over and over again to cook ramen noodles in and don't wash it, my logic is that it's "seasoning the pot." but let's be real here, i just don't like washing dishes.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm either drinking water or hot tea, so I see it as no big deal to reuse the same cup a few times... cuts down on dishes since I drink a lot in a day :laugh:

the man refuses to reuse a cup because he thinks that he will get the plague or something... therefore he does a lot of dishes in the end no matter WHAT my efforts do :dry:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yes, I buy a large drink in the morning and when it goes empty I rinse it and fill it back up with water or something else. Reuse it all day.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

not to mention travel mugs, which I carry because I like to drink tea AND it gives me something to do with my hands throughout the day... I think that I probably only wash those out on the weekends :ninja:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
not to mention travel mugs, which I carry because I like to drink tea AND it gives me something to do with my hands throughout the day... I think that I probably only wash those out on the weekends :ninja:

it's economical if you think about it

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm either drinking water or hot tea, so I see it as no big deal to reuse the same cup a few times... cuts down on dishes since I drink a lot in a day :laugh:

the man refuses to reuse a cup because he thinks that he will get the plague or something... therefore he does a lot of dishes in the end no matter WHAT my efforts do :dry:

Growing up my dad use to always clean off the counter and then complain because there were so many cups in the sink. We used to complain because our cups would always disappear and we had to get new ones. :doh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Growing up my dad use to always clean off the counter and then complain because there were so many cups in the sink. We used to complain because our cups would always disappear and we had to get new ones. :doh:

my mom always did that until I took to LABELING my cups with a note not to toss them in the sink... I'm always amused to go back and visit and run across cups with my writing all over them in the cabinet :laugh:

paixfleurs

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I always try to reuse my cups to cut down on the dishes I have to wash.

Last edited:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got a tea cup and a pint that i use for drinking(i got others too, but i like these the best), if i drink something else than water i wash it before drinking water from it, and sometimes i might use some other glass if im making some drinks. Tea cup i rarerily wash and it has the same spoon in it all the time, spoon is stained all black and cup is also quite black on the interior, but i dont mind, tea isnt something that would collect loads of bacteria..

Other dishes i try to wash after using them or else they will be left in the sink for months ages.. Except my pizza plate i wash before eating

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I do this quite frequently, though if it's something other than a cup or mug- (usually a plate) I tend to make sure nobody sees that I do so.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm getting these cup threads confused. I was like oh dear lord, why is wheelchairdoug posting in that cup thread?

G

garbage

I reuse water cups for a few days, or until I've used them for tea or coffee.

mikamickmac

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so
I tend to wash my work mug when it starts to lose capacity ;)

A

A window to the soul

like rinse it out and put something else in it? I do, I'm too lazy to open the cabinet and get a new one out. I was wondering if other people were the same or are you a germaphobe even though its your own germs, but self germs are scary i suppose

I get a new one.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Demands on what was in it before, and what I'm putting in it again.

I'm getting these cup threads confused. I was like oh dear lord, why is wheelchairdoug posting in that cup thread?

Yeah it's hilarious. They're both at the top .