User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Yes, I do. Often for several days until I realize I should probably put it in the dishwasher and get a new one out. I even at this point reuse cereal bowls/spoons (but always thoroughly rinse both before placing back on my counter to use the next day )

All of it is so that I don't have to run the dishwasher as often. Save on the water and all of that.

Oh.. and I've been using the same mug at work for hot tea for the past year, and I haven't taken it home to wash it since about a month into the job. I suppose I should think that's disgusting, but in reality I don't think there's much to worry about.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

NPcomplete

I wash everything all the time.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I will reuse the same cup or plate if I'm consuming nonperishable stuff and I'm the only one consuming. I'll use it a few times in a row and then wash it. I don't think this is weird.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Hate

This one time my friend tricked me into watching these two girls share one cup.

It wasn't an enjoyable experience.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    INFj

Yup, I reuse. I drink looooots of tea so it'd be waste taking a new cup every time I make some tea. Of course, I rinse it before using it again.

I do not like the human race. I don’t like their heads. I don’t like their faces. I don’t like their feet. I don’t like their conversations. I don’t like their hairdos. I don’t like their automobiles. I don’t like their dogs or their cats or their roses.
    — Charles Bukowski

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    This one time my friend tricked me into watching these two girls share one cup.

It wasn't an enjoyable experience.
    haha. i've seen that. It wasn't enjoyable for me either.

MBTI
    STP

I will reuse a cup i am currently using. If I am drinking tea and want soda, I rinse the cup and resuse. Once I am done using plates/bowls/cups/etc. they get placed in sink and not used again until washed. I will also not reuse a dinner plate for dessert.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTP

I will reuse my water glass all day but I go through spoons like mad. I think it comes from cooking for other people and always taste sampling along the way with a clean spoon each time.
    "It's never enough." The Cure

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Of course. Like I have a coffee cup. Just rinse it, or wash it with soap. Why use another cup, unless you're sitting down and having coffee and juice, or water and some other beverage like wine or tea.

I even refill water bottles and stuff occasionally. You just can't keep doing it for days on end, because that gets germy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Yes, I do. Often for several days until I realize I should probably put it in the dishwasher and get a new one out. I even at this point reuse cereal bowls/spoons (but always thoroughly rinse both before placing back on my counter to use the next day )

All of it is so that I don't have to run the dishwasher as often. Save on the water and all of that.

Oh.. and I've been using the same mug at work for hot tea for the past year, and I haven't taken it home to wash it since about a month into the job. I suppose I should think that's disgusting, but in reality I don't think there's much to worry about.
    Why would you have to take it home to wash it? You can wash anything in the bathroom sink with hot water and hand soap, as long as it's liquid.