• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Keurig

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I bought myself one (the B60 model) for christmas and it came yesterday I loved it, I also got to the Ekobrew cup reusuable pod for it well i got two one for coffee and one for tea, still going to buy the pods to try the specialty coffees, teas, hot chocolate, and ciders but i figure for everyday use, use the Ekobrew for every day brewing. does anyone else have a keurig?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
We have one. Well, ENFJ man has one, the kids got it for him for Fathers Day. I rarely use it but I do like a hot chocolate sometimes. He likes coffee at night with something sweet and he loves the Keurig. I'm more of an iced tea person so there's always a pitcher in the fridge.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
We have one. Well, ENFJ man has one, the kids got it for him for Fathers Day. I rarely use it but I do like a hot chocolate sometimes. He likes coffee at night with something sweet and he loves the Keurig. I'm more of an iced tea person so there's always a pitcher in the fridge.

Yeah as soon as I get a job and have enough money I'm moving into an apartment and will be living alone or with a room mate and since It'll be just me and my old coffee maker broke it makes since i'd use a keurig especially once you add a reusable pod

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Yeah as soon as I get a job and have enough money I'm moving into an apartment and will be living alone or with a room mate and since It'll be just me and my old coffee maker broke it makes since i'd use a keurig especially once you add a reusable pod

I've been thinking about getting one of the reusable pods. Generally he picks up variety packs at Costco. You would just fill them with regular coffee or does it have to be a specific grind?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've been thinking about getting one of the reusable pods. Generally he picks up variety packs at Costco. You would just fill them with regular coffee or does it have to be a specific grind?

just regular coffee or loose leaf tea, though if you're going to do both i reccomend getting two