• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This is scary.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
It's December 23rd and the weather outside is 4 degrees in Toronto Canada, with no snow just rain the roads are completely clean. it's going to be a snowless Christmas.

A

A window to the soul

4 degrees is scary.
smiling.gif

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4 degrees and rain is bad news. Snow is overrated, but it's much better than ice.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wait, how is it raining if its 4 degrees outside? :huh:

EDIT: Or do you mean 4 degrees celsius?

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
You live in Toronto?

Sweet.

I thought today was chilly. Like, -4 or something like that. At least, everyone who came into the shop I work at was complaining about it. :laugh:

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Spoiled Canadians...

Then again, I hate snow. *shrug*

bluestripes

curiouser and curiouser
MBTI Type
Fi
Enneagram
we have the same weather here. it's around 0 C (feels much colder because the air is damp) and it is drizzling. the temperature has started to drop toward the evening, so it looks like we are going to have ice on the streets tomorrow. the only snow we have had this year came in mid-november, much too late, and lasted for a day or two, so we are having a snowless catholic christmas as well.

i'm not a huge fan of our usual winters, but this weather is depressing.

Elisius

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
About one in three Christmases here has snow...
I really don't see how it's scary.
But then again, I live in the cold rainy northwest.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: Seeing as how snow is very rare here, we've been to the beach during christmas before and player in the water, sprinklers when we were kids, etc. So not having snow doesn't shake me at all... but I think I'd be pretty sad if I was used to seeing snow and didn't get any.