User Tag List

First 123 Last

curiouser and curiouser bluestripes's Avatar
    MBTI
    Fi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by M_Kirch View Post
    I enjoyed looking through the pics! Post some more =)
    sure.

(i think this should have been named "bluestripes' cat herding thread" )

my two gingers sleeping next to each other:

my newly adopted cat (he has two names, dobbie and bullie):

"i love deadlines. i like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." (c) douglas adams

"there are only two ways to live your life. one is as though nothing is a miracle. the other is as though everything is a miracle." (c) albert einstein

"if only i could grow with my eyes - like these leaves - into the depth" (c) sergei esenin

"god is in the details" (c) proverb

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Oh, wittle kitties! I wuv them.

MBTI
    Fi
    Enneagram

"i love deadlines. i like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." (c) douglas adams

"there are only two ways to live your life. one is as though nothing is a miracle. the other is as though everything is a miracle." (c) albert einstein

"if only i could grow with my eyes - like these leaves - into the depth" (c) sergei esenin

MBTI
    Fi
    Enneagram

dobbie grooming some kittens:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sx

I think this is the best thread I've found here!
    I feel happy. God I love cats.

MBTI
    yupp

In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

my old roommate had a ginger cat

MBTI
    Fi
    Enneagram

@prplchknz -

what an adorable cat. (s)he seems to be quite an unusual hue, more rosyish or sand-colored, but perhaps (s)he simply appears this way on the photo. is (s)he yours?

@chana -

your roommate's cat is beautiful. he reminds me of my shket, both because of the color and the relaxed, laid-back posture.

i wish you all posted some more.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by bluestripes View Post
    @prplchknz -

what an adorable cat. (s)he seems to be quite an unusual hue, more rosyish or sand-colored, but perhaps (s)he simply appears this way on the photo. is (s)he yours?
    yes he's mine, he just appears that way because of lightning and the fact i suck at taking pictures
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    Fi
    Enneagram

not my cat, but i came to care for him. his name was ryžikas - a russian adopted from russian which means "ginger".

his owner was admitted to a hospice with a "serious prostate problem" that was probably prostate cancer. ryžikas came to the trolleybus stop every morning to wait for him. he must have thought that his owner would return by trolleybus - whenever one arrived and the passengers emerged, he would examine their faces with an intent expression, as if trying to determine whether his owner was among them. the old woman who looked after him (she might have been the owner's wife or relative) said that she tried to force him to stay home, but he would scratch at the door and bite her if she tried to approach him, so she had to let him out. he usually wanted to be outside as early as 7 a.m., and he just sat there on the bench or underneath it. he did wander off to sleep in the shrubs nearby from time to time, but preferred to remain where the bus stop was visible. this continued for four months or so.

it made my hair bristle a little. something about those displays of grief in animals induces dread. but all i could really do was feed him, so i did. then one day he disappeared. i have a feeling he may have died of sorrow, as some dogs do - he was 14 years old and was having some dental/gingivitis issues which weakened him and may have contributed to his decline.
    Last edited by bluestripes; 01-03-2012 at 08:52 PM.