• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite Dinosaur

Favorite Dinosaur

• T Rex

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Triceratops

• Pterodaur

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Sauropod (long neck)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iguanadon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Stegosaurus

• velociraptor

• nodosaur

• other

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Call me cliche, but I just think don't think you can beat the T-Rex.

It depends; I mean, I think anyone could kick his ass in the area of blues piano riffs.

... but I don't want to be the one to tell him that!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, the dinosaur I most identify with is the cunning and clever six foot turkey that will spill your intestines.

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The dromaeosaur family (raptors) has always been my favorite, even after the unfortunate feather discovery that makes them appear much less fearsome. :dry: They have speed, great intelligence relative to other dinosaurs, and their sickle toe claw is awesome. Velociraptor and Utahraptor (the greatest of the dromaeosaurs) are my specific favorites.

I also like the nodosaurs, kronosaurus, spinosaurus, and baryonyx.

tumblr_lfkixiTK8G1qgb9qao1_400.jpg

image0112.jpg

Kronosaurus

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
But, but…Falcarius thought he is supposed to be Typology Central favourite dinosaur.:cry:

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
Falcarius is my favorite dinosaur. You live 126 million years and you think someone would give you a little respect.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But, but…Falcarius thought he is supposed to be Typology Central favourite dinosaur.:cry:

you transcend average dinosauresness falc... you're obviously the best, but you're so far above the rest of the pack that it seems unfair to them to have you on the survey... it's like a little league team recruiting from MLB :hug:

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Oh my! Where do I even begin to form and answer for this question

What is my favorite dinosaur?

I would say it has to be the king of dinosaurs, Tyrannosaurus. The reason for this is that this species is highly adapted to fucking-the-shit-out-of-everything. The T-Rex reminds me of Godzilla. I find it fascinating that we can dig T-rexes out of the ground and fill museums with them. I once saw the remains of a T-Rex. It was fucking awesome.

bluestripes

curiouser and curiouser
MBTI Type
Fi
Enneagram
it is not technically a dinosaur - just a flying reptile - but i would have to go with this:

http://www.archosauria.org/art/restorations/anurognathus.jpg

(anurognathus sp.)

they are so fascinating, for the same reasons that nocturnal birds such as owls or nightjars are - except more so, because, unlike the case with birds, we know next to nothing about them.

M_Kirch

The terrifying T-Rex, no doubt.
By the way, EJCC I like the tyranododosaurus. Do they lay eggs? =)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Spinosaurus! It was sooo...ugly, that [insert your joke]...

Larger than a T-rex, this fin-backed dinosaur purportedly ate fish close to water and whatever it felt like, on land:

Spinosaurus.jpg

interesting. you seem like you would be interested in something a little more "durable"

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Parasaurolophus walkeri if we're talking dinosaurs in the traditional sense. Otherwise the Lammergeier.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like many different types of dinosaurs, each in their own way; but I've always loved Triceratops... it's been my favorite since I was very young. I'm not sure why, exactly, since other dinosaurs seem more glamorous in their own ways, more deadly, more gigantic, etc. Maybe because it's not out to terrorize the other dinosaurs, it just wants to do its thing, but it can defend itself if necessary even against the largest of its aggressors. There's also a kind of curved grace to its features.

Same here. I recall getting a nice, realistic-looking triceratops stuffed animal after Jurassic Park came out, maybe its from the Smithsonian or maybe the Discovery Channel store. It was in subdued shades of blue and a kind of mauve. The ruff makes it glam.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Whatever that screechy one was that spit goo all over Newman.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Diplodocus. We have a hugeee one in our museum in Houston (where I work). I have therefore spent countless hours staring at it while sitting and taking tickets like a zombie. :bored:

My fav too, and Archaeopteryx as well, just because I like to say it.

Last edited: