My certificate of eligibility is good to go.. Tomorrow I try desperately to get a hold of a man in Dallas that still does the sort of home loan I want. I'm hoping to get away with this idea:
1. "Build" a house on property via permanent foundation manufactured home.
2. Get VA home loan because it's only 4% interest right now for both the land we want and the house.
Plan B: Find land with a manufactured house on it already.
If that plan doesn't work, then I need to change my strategy and buy the land and the house separately. Which will suck, the land will cost more that way in interest (6.75%), but hopefully I pull of the plan above. I also get in contact with the realtor tomorrow.