• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sasquatch

Do you believe in Sasquatch?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • They might exist, I'm not sure without hard evidence though

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No way, it's all a hoax/delusion!

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

KDude

I thought he was king of the forest? Or maybe king of the mountain creek?

I don't believe in this dominant, safari sasquatch you're talking about. The one I know is shy and eats berries.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I voted that they're real simply because I hear they smell bad.

Matt_s

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
If 'squatch lives, I envy his humanity evasion skills.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
No, I don't think it exists

A Canadian friend of mine performed a hoax just as a joke and then it became a huge international thing. It ended up on Youtube then CNN and in apparently recently in a Discovery channel documentary - even though they revealed it to be a hoax practically the next day. It's pretty funny how out of control it can get :laugh:

People want to believe.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I find this footage very compelling, the thing is the better our technology gets for enhancing the footage the more compelling it becomes whereas you'd expect if it was a suit that making the picture clearer and stabilised would make the hoax more obvious rather than less. Towards the end of the video where they zoom in on the legs, the muscles and the realistic movement of the sheer mass of the thing as the feet hit the ground is so realistic. I don't know why the would bother with such a complex suit if they were just going to shoot grainy shaky footage that wouldn't have the details revealed untill many decades later when people could stabilise, zoom and enhance the footage anyway. Why go to all the trouble to do such complex leg muscles if you're going to hide them behind branches and such for most of the footage? Why not just do what most hoaxers do and make the hair longer so you don't have to do the muscle details? Why give it breasts?

Either it is a real animal or it is an extraordinarily advanced monkey suit for it's time (or any time realy) both of which are pretty amazing possibilities.

[YOUTUBE="F5LUt-9AvNs"]Bigfoot[/YOUTUBE]