• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

21 ft. 1-ton Crocodile captured...ALIVE!

Atomic Fiend

Mayor Edwin Cox Elorde said dozens of villagers and experts ensnared the 21-foot (6.4-meter) male crocodile along a creek in Bunawan township in Agusan del Sur province after a three-week hunt. It could be one of the largest crocodiles to be captured alive in recent years, he said, quoting local crocodile experts.

"We were nervous but it's our duty to deal with a threat to the villagers," Elorde told The Associated Press by telephone. "When I finally stood before it, I couldn't believe my eyes."

About 100 people had to pull the crocodile, which weighs about 2,370 pounds (1,075 kilograms), from the creek to a clearing where a crane lifted it into a truck, he said...[Cont]

556aaeb10a23f414f70e6a70670001bb.jpg

SMILE!
http://news.yahoo.com/giant-crocodile-captured-alive-philippines-134625838.html

According to a vid on the article one of the villagers brother was eaten by this thing.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I saw that the other day. It's as big as a car! I bet they were scared to death reeling that thing in.
Sad that his brother was eaten. :(

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Absolutely incredible. I bet it was pretty old too.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is way cooler than those chupacabra sighting articles that one dude keeps putting up on FB.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's incredible.