• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I dedicate this thread to orange juice

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It's a wonderful beverage it quenches my thirst and it tastes like an orange with out the annoying peel and seeds

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
I can drink an astonishing amount of OJ. I often drink it straight from the container when nobody is looking.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I buy one of those big things of orange pineapple. Simply OJ or something. Problem is, I only grocery shop once every two weeks, and the juice is usually gone within 2 or 3 days.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can drink an astonishing amount of OJ. I often drink it straight from the container when nobody is looking.

:laugh: I put it in most of my smoothies, too. That's a big OJ consumption reason for me.

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
My personal favorite is OJ, french vanilla yogurt, a mango, a peach, and a frozen banana.

Uhmmmm mangoes. I like mine Indian style with fresh chilie and salt.

I like the frozen bannana idea - doesn't dilute like my ice. Good one!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
if you combine milk vanilla sugar and orange juice it tastes like ice cream

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I like making a glass of half OJ and half soy or rice milk. I'm addicted to OJ...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love orange juice when it has tons of pulp. OJ is so naked without pulp.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd prefer OJ to most other drinks in general...

Except Limca. Nothing beats my favorite fizzy. :tongue10:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lemonade>>>>>OJ

Just saying.

OJ>>>>>grape juice though.

Ill give it that.

And yessss bring on the pulp. I feel so hearty with the pulp. Like a more fortunate in their choice of food fuel popeye. But mmm. Pulp pulp pulp!

IMG_2453.JPG

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
HAVE YOU HAD THAT ORANGE JUICE THAT ALSO HAS BANANA IN IT?????? ITS LIFE CHANGING.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
HAVE YOU HAD THAT ORANGE JUICE THAT ALSO HAS BANANA IN IT?????? ITS LIFE CHANGING.

How could you.

That would destroy the delicate balance of sweetness to tartness found in every glass!

You cant just do that! You cant just add bananas to orange juice and call that OK! And still call it orange juice- it would be orange and banana juice then!

You ruined it- youre ruining it-ahhhhh!!!

*hyperventilates while pointing an accusing you*

What has this world come to?