• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I dedicate this thread to orange juice

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
And here I am thinking this thread was dedicated to our very own [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] :dry:

But I see this thread is instead dedicated to those "pure" oranges...typical. I'll take my mangoes and hide in a corner now.

dude it's like when someone says x matters goes and someone else goes so does everything else. yes but right now we're focused on orange juice at least we were when this thread started. but no one stays on topic if they do they're probably a computer with one specific task like a calculator.

- - - Updated - - -

I just learned that dragon fruit comes from cacti. Which is a shocker. I always assumed it was some tropical, southeast asian thing.

Speaking of orange juice, I love it. I used to not like the pulpy kind but I've since changed my tune. I also like apple juice, and grape juice. Though I haven't had grape juice in a while.

Does anyone remember this juice Hi-C used to make called Ecto Cooler? I loved that stuff as a kid.

yes Hi-C is awesome, does it still exist?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dude it's like when someone says x matters goes and someone else goes so does everything else. yes but right now we're focused on orange juice at least we were when this thread started. but no one stays on topic if they do they're probably a computer with one specific task like a calculato

Digression is the soul of wit.

yes Hi-C is awesome, does it still exist?
I believe it does, but not that specific flavor.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's ok as long as future generations can enjoy it

But they will never know Ecto-Cooler, which is a shame. They briefly brought it back because of the Ghostbusters movie (please don't make this about feminism guyz), but it was only a limited thing.