• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your drink?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My new drink is Cherry Vodka with Cranberry Juice.....BOMB.COM!!!! <3 Tastes like kool-aid :newwink:. I am pretty wasted at the moment wooo!!!!!!!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
TEA! I might as well be British with all the tea I drink. Blacks, chais, Earl Greys, Lady Greys, weird things that are expensive like youthberry tea and orange blossom, peach balls that turn into flowers, and iced tea.

I love milk. And milk shakes. And root beer floats. I love root beer and ginger ale. I am fine with Canada dry, but I had some ginger ale once that kicked like Bruce Lee. It was godlike and burned my throat like pepper. It was from Scotland, I think.

And I am certainly known as a coffee addict person :D
Lately I have been going for a double espresso, and maybe a cup of the normal. I like strong black coffees, but I can do the cream and sugar or frou frou ones.

As far as alcohol, I don't drink much at all. I'll have a glass of red or white wine here or there. I'll have a sip of things like vodka, Mezcal (a smokey tequila sort of thing), mojitos, margaritas. I had brandy once and it was yuck.

If I had to pick a few I would say: coffee, wines, teas, and milk.

Tap water. *pops his hypothetical collar*

Absinthe when I feel like being a big boy.

What is absinthe like? I've always wondered.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I want to try alcoholic root beer but I'm not sure where to get it...

^ Try a Root Beer Float Cocktail :drool:, all you need is a tall glass of ice, a shot of vanilla vodka, then fill the rest of your glass up with root beer.

Oh I might as well add more drinks to the list! White Russian = Kahlua, Vodka, & Creme (or Milk).

White+Russian+cocktail.jpg

I like Black Opal's too...caution, they are strong! I didn't know the combo really till just now! Wowzers...sounds gross.

Black Opal = Gin, Raspberry liqueur, Light Rum, Gold Tequila, Triple Sec, Vodka, 7-up, Sweet and Sour Mix.

grateful_dead.jpg

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ that drink sounds dangerous.

Once, I mixed tequila and kool-aid and it was like red death.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Oh I might as well add more drinks to the list! White Russian = Kahlua, Vodka, & Creme (or Milk).
White+Russian+cocktail.jpg

The dude approves.

the-dude-with-a-white-russian.jpg

We used to throw big lebowski parties in college. It was one of my favorite themes.

giegs

MBTI Type
INTP
Whiskey (irish of the affordable variety)
Ginger ( Reed's extra or Maine Root)

Calimoxos sometimes... Hot weather drink.

T

ThatGirl

Grande Cafe Vanilla Frappachino Light, with two shots of espresso floating over caramel, and no whip.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tea
- Snowy Moon Oolong Tea
- Bai Mu Dan White Tea
- Gyokuro Green Tea

Alcohol
- Ouzo Greek Liquor
- various types of fortified wine (though unfortunately being broke and underage I don't have quite so developed tastes yet)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Alcohol
- Ouzo Greek Liquor
- various types of fortified wine (though unfortunately being broke and underage I don't have quite so developed tastes yet)

if you put ouzo in the freezer bits of it freeze... and when you pour it into a shot glass it looks like you are drinking a snow globe filled with glittery crystals :holy: ouzo is awesome!

and I always liked Madeira, but not sherry or port, which tasted all too pruney to me :sick:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
if you put ouzo in the freezer bits of it freeze... and when you pour it into a shot glass it looks like you are drinking a snow globe filled with glittery crystals :holy: ouzo is awesome!

and I always liked Madeira, but not sherry or port, which tasted all too pruney to me :sick:

I'm definitely putting that on my to try list :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Black licorice + glitter + booze HAS to equal absolute pure awesome delight! :yes:

it doesn't get much better than that :D
sweet liquor > harsh, bitter liquor

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
it doesn't get much better than that :D
sweet liquor > harsh, bitter liquor

Not always true...there is definitely something enchanting about the bitter, earthy flavor of fernet mixed with the sweet effervescence of coke... It's almost a perfect pairing...I'd suggest trying it before writing off bitter for good :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Tea .. Weak with a splash of milk
A-Cup-Of-Tea_LARGE_WEB.jpg

I try to stay away from alcohol as it tastes awful so only torture myself once or maybe twice a year with either
vinci_sambuca_large.jpg

Captain_Morgan-icedtea.jpg

KDude

Black and Tan or just Guinness. Mixed drinks..umm white russians.

I don't drink much though.

Lark

I like diet coke, mango and manderine Lilt, Filteman's Curiosity Cola or Ginger Beer and I'm a bit of a coffee snob.