• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your drink?

Fan.of.Devin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
I've really developed a taste for wheat beers, of which, Blue Moon is really the only one that is available in a large commercial scope I guess.

blue-moon_belgian_white-review-th.jpg

If I'm just looking to get hammered, though, I'm happy with cheap beer like Icehouse, Olde English 800, Mickeys, etc...

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
If its going to be a long evening full of music and conversation - craft brew beer.

This time of year if I'm just chilling out: gin and tonic, gimlet for variation.

In the fall, winter, spring - Crown Royal on the rocks with a splash.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I drink about a gallon of decaf unsweetened iced tea every day. Alcoholic beverages are more of a summer thing for me but I like wine and beer in the cold months. Lately my garden has run amok with mint so I have been putting it to good use in the form of mojitos, padre blancos and the occasional mint julep with Wild Turkey or Knob Creek.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
My favorite non-alcoholic:

Milk%2BMahalaxmi%2BDairy.jpg

I have a tie for favorite alcoholic:

Combo 1:

drink-privatestock-detail.png
+
1_0-70242-30125-8_Sweet_Tea_gal_med_ip_Large.jpg

Combo 2:

barefoot_moscato_750.png
+
3120028131.jpg

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
I prefer my goats milk in solid form: a good aged goat cheese really floats my boat.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A drink called The Wavecrasher at Blue Moon Mexican Cafe in Englewood, NJ. Everywhere else? Cranberry + Reyka Vodka.

reykabottle.jpg

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There are a couple of non-martini martinis that I love, at two bars/restaurants.. they're probably my drinks of choice. But since they're particular blends of things, and secret recipes, I will not divulge in the ingredients. ;) [Ok, I lie. I have forgotten the actual ingredients. :laugh:]

Elsewhere, a classic one that everyone knows is the Lemon Drop. I like those a lot in theory. Although... they're usually not terribly awesome at most places; there's one place I know of that makes an epic one. :)

A lighter summer drink that I like is a mojito.

A generic drink that I get in random bars sometimes is an Amaretto Sour.

And with a nice meal, I typically just order a glass of white wine; occasionally red.

gromit

likes this
So...

What's your drink to have, when you're having more than one?

Historically, I've been a double Bourbon and Ginger (with lime) guy myself.

50513_61465784828_7786251_n.jpg
+
CanadaDry.jpg
+
lime-wedge-and-cool-drink-thumb1957881.jpg
=
Bourbon-and-Ginger-Ale-352x480.jpg

But lately I've been really getting into Gin & Tonics.

Bombay.jpg
+
original-162-735-canada-dry-tonic-water.jpg
+
stock-photo-lime-wedge-on-chilled-glass-of-gin-and-tonic-464194.jpg
=
Gin-and-Tonic.jpg

So what's your preferred libation?

Haha I also have been getting into G&Ts. But I never NEVER go anywhere without sufficient quantities of fresh H20 :laugh:

LeftKick

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5 sp
220px-EverclearHiRes.jpg

It's super effective

Damn straight it is. I made one finger screwdrivers with it one time. Lady at the counter where I bought it told me to be careful. "Sure, ya whatever!" I should have listened. :sick::ack!:

LeftKick

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5 sp
Harpoon IPA, preferably on tap.............................. Woodchuck Hard Cider, Amber is my favorite.
widget_aQN3D7v8jdqzZk5tN8OsVA.jpg
WOODCHUCKMBERCIDER.jpg

I don't usually get mixed drinks, but I love mixing Espresso flavored Vodka with just about anything. For parties, I make my own version of Sangria. (I will probably be shot for blasphemy here) Mix a bottle of Riuniti Lambrusco with a big bottle of Gatorade Fruit punch in a big pitcher. Throw in a few orange and lemon slices. Don't yell at me till you try it!!!!

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Hmm.. I'm drinking Cabernet right now, but when I go out I like Gin and tonic.

Kriash

Resident Apple Hoarder
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
I don't really drink often, but I do like Jägermeister on occasion.
As far as non-alcoholic drinks go I like

Ginger Ale
Tea(including earl grey and licorice, as well as plain black and green teas)
Orange juice
Water

Wanderer

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
220px-EverclearHiRes.jpg

It's super effective

Haha. Once. And only once.
Super effective indeed XD

Hard liquor or go home;
I love rum.
For shots, Bacardi Gold or Grey Goose Vodka
For mixing, It'll be Dr. Pepper or Coke with some kind of rum - I *love* flavored rums. Coconut and Vanilla are my current favorites ^_^
Or, alternately, Vodka with blue coolaid. I'll settle for less than grey goose if it's mixed.

I don't drink beer though. Just don't care for it.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
pepsi.jpg

I'm also ok with coke. People say that there isn't much of a difference when it comes to taste, but I can tell the difference between the two. Better yet, if you don't have either, give me any soft drink and I'll gulp it down like a heavy drinker.

-----------------------------

That said, I am not a heavy drinker. Usually only touch beer/wine/hard liquor here and there.

I've grown to like a dessert wine called Fantasia.

adios1.jpg

This concoction, at least around these parts, is know as Adios Mother-F***** (or AMF) [Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Blue Curacao, Rum, Sweet and Sour.] Tried it once. I've been told it packs a powerful punch... does it? I don't know, but it was the best combination I've ever had. I've also tried a shot of Gin and a shot of Tequila in the same period.

-------------------------------------

I can't tell the difference between one beer to the other but.....

Kirin_ichiban.jpg

heineken_beer.jpg