• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your drink?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Drink: Fidel Castro (like a Cuba Libre but with ginger ale instead of coke). Havana club (blanco), ginger ale, ice, crushed lime and cane sugar. Some people add some herb leaf or something, but I think that's bloody disgusting.

di_10174_3.jpg

Soda: Dr. Pepper

4c7e3e45c6c5d7e5c3bcae2cc6ebbad8.jpg

What I drink most: water, either from a large glass, sometimes with ice, or a sports bottle.

Glasswater.jpg

Beer: Newcastle Brown Ale

newcastle_brown_ale_detaljb.jpg

Wine: Chàteau de Seguin (Bordeaux)

15310.jpg

MBTI Type
INTJ
Liquor:
I like Irish whiskey and bourbon. Usually straight with just a teeny splash of water, but I enjoy bourbon with Coke, too.

Beer:
I like darkish beers. Murphy's and Guinness stouts, Negra Modelo, Black Butte Porter. Also like IPAs (Lagunitas is my favorite) and Peroni if it's hot out.

Liqueur:
Grand Marnier, limoncello and Heering Cherry.

Wine:
Dry reds. Pinot Noir, Carmenere.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I like mixing stuff.

1) Beer + Cola -- this actually works! They drink this in the Dominican Republic. 50% El Presidente and 50% Coca Cola. Makes the beer palatble if you don't like beer, which I generally don't.

2) Root beer + liquor -- "

3) Champagne + fruit juice -- "

4) Sake + fruit juice -- "

5) Dark and Stormy! -- Gin + Ginger Ale

6) I prefer white wine to red wine, especially Riesling (aka "candy wine") but I'll drink red wine with pasta. Because they go so well together.

7) In Spain I did as the Romans did and drank lunch with goblets of beer. I dunno if it was the beer or the fancy goblets it was served in, but that was an awesome combo!

8) Otherwise I like fruity, girly beers like Blue Moon. But if I'm in a pub I will order Smithwicks like I know what I'm talking about, just because I can. :p

9) I can drink straight vodka like a fish. It's actually alarming. I don't know why I can drink so much of this and be okay.

10) I like straight whiskey better than vodka and gin is good too. I'm kinda a rummy. When I drink liquor, I just want to get lit up, tbh. And I'm such a lightweight it happens quite quickly. I'm quite glad that I'm such a cheap date for myself.

11) I get real excited when there are proper cocktails on the menu - unfortunately I can usually only take 2 before I'm done for the night and I'm also kinda cheap so spending more for 2 drinks than I would for a nice meal doesn't sit well with me.

Oh yeah, at the club my MO is usually 1 strong Long Island Iced Tea followed by 1 light beer and 1 bottled water.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cocktail: Caribou Lou

cariboulou.jpg

Beer: Negra Modelo

df-negra-modelo_300.jpg

Tea: Thai Iced Tea

Thai-Iced-Tea.jpeg

Chai Tea Latte

tazo_chai_tea_latte_z.jpg

Soda: Diet Root-beer

Juice: Crystal Light (Strawberry, Banana, Orange)

Wine: Gewurztraminer

G

Glycerine

lemonade
ice water
Wine coolers
vodka
cranberry
orange
cider
izze
caprisun
chai tea
soymilk

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Dirty Goose martini.

And make sure to put that third olive in there you cheap bastard!

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
Like Outsider, what is cheapest, but I do have a preference for

1009616x.jpg

jack_daniels_presid_preview.jpg

Always straight.

V

violaine

I was at a cheap bar one night not long ago, ordered a B52, bartender asked if I would like it set alight. :happy2: That's how I found my drink. Champagne based cocktails are yummy too. I don't drink alcohol often, so I like something with exciting trimmings.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Jack and Coke is my drink (to my father's chagrin, mixing cola with call alcohol) There is a pragmatic behind it though. I tip well and the bartender will give me drink with more whiskey in it if its with coke (a splash) than if the order is straight up. Also I have acquired the taste.

Nonalcoholic : Water running down the stream in Kings Canyon/Sierra Nevadas at about 10,000 ft.

Soda: Dr. Pepper or Root Beer

Juice: Blueberry Cocktail (not pure, but sweatened with whatever they typically sweeten it with; I suspect white grape)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The larger is godawful but the rest of brews on offer from James Squire are liquid gold:

jamessquire.jpg

The locals sure do know how to make a good beer:

coopers_dark_6.jpg
coopers_pale_6.jpg

I love wine, and it's one of the only forms of alcohol that loves me back.

itemImage_11.jpg

At all other times my drink of choice is:

ice-water.jpg
or
images

xisnotx

Permabanned
I don't understand the appeal of alcohol unfortunately. If I have to drink, I'll usually order a rum and coke.

I like all types of fruit juice. I like black tea. I can make a cup of hot chocolate that is quite honestly vulgarly delicious. And whenever I'm feeling particularly adventurous, I enjoy coffee.

I want to try alcoholic root beer but I'm not sure where to get it...

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
GinTonic.jpg

Gin and tonic. With lots of lime.

I haven't had one in months...

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I like amber or pilsner beers. Too hoppy is...too hoppy. lol
I usually order a (slightly dirty) Manhattan if I'm in a nice bar where they have decent booze (Knob Creek or Maker's; no Jack).