• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What can you hear from outside your window?

Mole

Permabanned
I can hear myself.

I live on a quiet leafy street, and I can hear a flock of sulphur crested cockatoos on the lawn outside, and at night, I can hear the coughing of ring tailed possums in the Pin Oaks. But most of all, I can hear myself think.

V

violaine

Where I am now, I can hear the rain teeming and streaming from the gutters, branches against the window panes, the intermittent sound of car tyres on a wet road and the footfalls of a small child running around upstairs. It's peaceful and homey and makes me feel happy to be inside. :)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Just heard my downstairs neighbor use a weed wacker on my driving way... now I can actually hear my laziness..

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
neighborhood kids playing, traffic, leaves rustling and the occasional fire truck (the station is right down the street!) :)